Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Frantzartglass website down?

lldesigns
2007-05-20, 12:57pm
I was just shopping on the Frantz website and got the following message:

We are sorry to inform you that your request cannot be processed currently.

Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Visit the home page and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Everest Error ID : 48233
Everest E-Commerce Advanced Edition
Technical Information (for support personnel)

Global.dat file not found

Is anyone else able to get on the site?

Dragonflye
2007-05-20, 2:17pm
I can't get on the site either...:(

Listenup
2007-05-21, 9:46pm
Worked fine for me just now, but then again, it is quite a bit later in the day.

Ever After
2007-05-22, 7:30am
I got in but this morning cant customer log in..

lldesigns
2007-05-28, 7:43am
It's down again.

mikefrantz
2007-05-28, 12:01pm
Hi, Mike here, and the site was up earlier, now it is down and probably will not be up til Monday. I apologize. You can talk to me at extension 206. I can tell you all about my trip to Europe! I spent 30 days living out of a suitcase! I visited the UK, France (about for 10 minutes driving thru), Holland, Germany and Italy. I visited many glass factories, I was in Lauscha, Rome, Murano, Munich, London and beyond. I bought a bunch of Lauscha Ornaments (they are unbelieveable!!!!). We have a class here today with Larry Brickman, and I need to go get some Pizza for the class. If anybody wants to chat when I get back in about an hour, meet me in LE live chat. I can tell you about my meetin other beadmakers in the UK and in Holland. I visited Kugler, Lauscha, Effetre and Vetrofond. And I came home with jetlag and and still working at being normal. Probably never will be normal again!

So much has changed, I could not believe that gas was $.50 higher than a month ago. WTF!

mike

lldesigns
2007-05-28, 3:16pm
Hey Mike, welcome home! Can't wait for the site to be back up so I can grab some of those new Vetro odd lots.

glassworks
2007-05-28, 11:38pm
hey mike, whatever you do DO NOT POST THE VIDEO!!!!!...

it was irresponsible, but "safe" by german standards - fun..... we had such a blast and mike is a great travelling companion - we saw lots of blurred scenery and heard loads of great stories and stuff... it was a really fun roadtrip (except for the bit of doing about 600miles wedged in the audi that is!!).....

\\:D/ \\:D/

edit - except for the GPS "diversions"!!!.. if you ever need anyone to quickly get you across 4 countries and 300 miles of autobahn i'm your man, its the last 300 yards that tends to confuse me - close but no cigar!!!!!

mikefrantz
2007-05-30, 4:31pm
For a moment I thought why would the Germans care? Sorry, I thought you were talking about the video I took of you jumping naked off the bridge on the Grand Canal of Murano. I think I will hold that one for ransom.

Mike