Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Hooking up 2 oxycons

lripster
2007-06-08, 6:38pm
I need to find the hose thingies (sorry to get so technical) :oops: to attach two oxycons together. I saw it in a thread here recently or on a vendor's website.

Can someone point me in the right direction to get this little contraption? I've done a search, but I'm not seeing it.

Thanks.

Carols Glass
2007-06-08, 8:19pm
Hobbiesforus.com is where I've seen them the cheapest. Arrowsprings.com probably have them and so would oxygenplusmedical.com., pyronamix.com and dichroicimagery.com are a few places to try if you are talking about the "Y" contraption that the hoses connect to.

lripster
2007-06-08, 9:14pm
Thanks, Carol. I didn't try Arrow Springs. And I may not know what I'm looking for, actually. It seems somewhere I saw a little package of the all the parts together. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the help.

And have a great weekend.

lripster
2007-06-08, 9:16pm
Okay, I think I found it. Hobbiesforus!! Thanks!!

Carols Glass
2007-06-09, 8:35am
Lisa,
You're welcome. I should have a second concentrator coming soon. Let me know how this goes if you get a chance. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.
I'm wondering if that tubular device at hobbiesforus will do the trick or not. I should go ahead and order one now so I will have it when my second concentrator comes which I won from lbsupplys on June 15th in the Mother's Day special sale event. Yahoo! Can't wait to get it! Sorry for the rambling.

lripster
2007-06-09, 8:46am
Oh, you lucky girl!!! That's awesome. Congrats!

Carols Glass
2007-06-09, 7:32pm
Thanks Lisa,
I'll let you know when I get it!