Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : LE Vendors I LOVE to tell you about....

swanseafarm
2007-06-15, 10:26am
Weeee-Hah!

I am enjoying a DEEEEE-Licious cup of Barb's (BubbieAnn) BUzz Joy coffee.
I ordered some last week and yesterday my new percolator arrived. So, this morning I ground the freshly roasted beans and fired up the new percolator and my house smells divine from the fabulous aroma wafting about.

The coffee is wonderful. I made the Espresso beans this morning.
Tomorrow I'll try the beads from Ethiopia.

I also cleaned a bunch of beads with the diamond bead reaming/cleaning drill bits I bought from Art in the Round/Dave Fousek...all I can say is WOW! They are worth every penny.

More Kudos to these other LE vendors I have recently purchased from:
GG Glass Frits and wire mesh (Gail has a huge selection of gorgeous frits)
Bridetown Glass Bullseye glass and frit (great customer service and shipping)
LBSupply CIM, Lauscha, ASK glass (great customer servive and shipping)
Pidgeon Point Glass/Janelle Electroforming Kit (Janelle is amazing)
Noodlesaurus Mandrels (Best mandrels I have ever purchased)
Fosterfires Smooth and Tough Bead release (This stuff does NOT flake in a bead press...what's not to love?)
BrackenDesigns sterling silver smart beads and bangle bracelets (Always excellent prices and quality sterling silver)

Thanks everyone....I love supporting LE through the fabulous vendors/members who advertise here and provide great products, prices and wonderful customer service.

:koolaid: :love: :waving:

Phoenix
2007-06-15, 10:28am
I have had that coffee on my wish list for so long- I need to break down and order!

Kalera
2007-06-15, 11:53am
Awww thanks Bonnie! :D Even though I'm not longer the Bridgetown girl I sure appreciate making your list!