Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : larry/OxygenPlus Medical Systems Inc please contact me

tmmopar73
2007-07-18, 3:25pm
i purchased a devill bliss oxygen concentrator.i seen the ad (the add is copyed below)in the vendor sale
section.i was so happy.that was 24 days ago i made full payment to the store below on 6/26/07.
i pmd larry the week of the fourth of july as to when he would ship.he said a week .now it is the 18 th and he has not return any pms or emails in the 2 weeks.
thanks for any help
tammy tmmopar73
yes i have been in contact with the store owner.he said he would try get in touch with him.
i do want the concentrator any suggestions

***Oxygen Concentrator with Torch Giveaway***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OxygenPlus Medical Systems Inc. & "Soleil Studio & Gallery" known to most on LE as ( Cosmo or Chad ) have teamed up together to have our annual " 2007 Summer Smash Sale" in which one lucky winner will have the opportunity to win and chose a torch setup from one of the following models.

1.) Carlisle Mini CC

2.) Nortel Minor Burner

3.) Knight Little Dragon

This sale will start effective 6/8/07 and end on 7/8/07 The Oxygen Concentrator being offered with this special is the Devilbiss MC-4490 with specifications being listed below.

Anyone wishing to purchase an oxygen concentrator or to get more details on this Special can visit the To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. website for information.

OxygenPlus Medical Systems Inc.

Great Price***Outstanding Service *** 28 Years in Business.

We also supply y-connectors, filter kits for all makes and models of concentrators, circut boards, sievebeds. You name it we have it.

You are welcome to visit our website @ To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Please view our beadmakers referral site @ To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. or send an email to To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. or call us @1.540.586.9051
Ask for Larry or Justin.

DEVILBISS MC-4490 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:

Dimensions:
24.75" high, 16.75" wide, 14.75" deep

Weight:
49 pounds

Power Requirements
115 +/- 10% VAC, 60Hz, 4.5 amps, 440 watts
Oxygen Outlet Pressure - 9 PSI

Concentration
1 Liters per minute at 95% +/- 3%
2 Liters per minute at 95% +/- 3%
3 Liters per minute at 95% +/- 3%
4 Liters per minute at 95% +/- 3%
5 Liters per minute at 95% +/- 3%.

Decibel Level
48db Average

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry LaClair

#2 2007-06-11, 5:36pm

Carols Glass
2007-07-18, 6:00pm
Tammy,
From what I've seen and experienced, it takes about a month to get one. Once you get yours, you will be very happy and satisfied. I know a month seems like a year when you've already paid and are waiting to torch. I have one MC 4490 I got from them and I felt the same way you do now, but it will turn out allright, you will see.

tmmopar73
2007-07-18, 6:30pm
thanks
it is a little crazy thuogh no emails for 2 weeks after being told it would shipped end of the week (2 weeks ago)
chad has been very helpful
but i am frustrated with larry not getting back to me.:poke: ](*,)
thanks for your support

Carols Glass
2007-07-18, 10:11pm
Tammy,
I've been where you are and I know how frustrating that is. Just hang in there. Alls well that ends well, right?
I'm sure everything will turn out allright. :-)

Cosmo
2007-07-19, 10:27am
I just got off the phone with Larry and he said everything had shipped. If anyone has not received their machine, please do not hesitate to contact me. Either PM, e-mail (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.) or phone - 540-444-0504.

Hayley
2007-07-19, 10:47am
People get crucified in Garage Sale and Bulk Buy for not responding in two days - how can an actual business not respond in two WEEKS and stay in business??? I am glad I bought my oxycon from Kimberly/Pyronamix and not Larry!!!

SadiesJewels
2007-07-19, 1:03pm
People get crucified in Garage Sale and Bulk Buy for not responding in two days - how can an actual business not respond in two WEEKS and stay in business??? I am glad I bought my oxycon from Kimberly/Pyronamix and not Larry!!!

Hiya Hayley ... vacation? Illness? Death (sorry - couldn't resist)?

Actually I got my concentrator from Larry and was very happy - had a long evening chat on the phone with one of them (pretty sure it wasn't Chad. Justin maybe?) about whether it would run my metalworking torch (it does by the way - very well). They also helped promptly when I had a problem.

Just wanted to present the other positive side when I know it's there, although if none of the reasons for non response fit then two weeks is a long time - almost as long as it takes me to return a phone call!

Sadie

Sadie

Larry LaClair
2007-07-19, 2:26pm
Good Afternoon Tammy
If you check your email you should find that you were sent a message this morning around 10:00.
Larry

tmmopar73
2007-07-20, 4:49am
I just got off the phone with Larry and he said everything had shipped. If anyone has not received their machine, please do not hesitate to contact me. Either PM, e-mail (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.) or phone - 540-444-0504.

hey chad thanks so much for your help.i stiil dont have a tracking number but i will call ya if its not in beginning of the week.again thank you so much .
tammy

Carols Glass
2007-07-20, 7:50am
Tammy,
If it has been sent, you should have a tracking number.

Tesorobeads
2007-07-20, 9:47am
Not a company I would recommend. Did the same to me.

tmmopar73
2007-07-20, 12:04pm
i am hoping to see it monday or tuesday.thanks for your support.i have a big show coming up this weekend and you can only torch so fast on a hot head,that is why i purchased in last month.hoping to have a week or two to turbo charge in my production.i teach art classes on felting so there will be alot of felted items but only a few beads.(and i am supposed to give a glass demo)ought to look funny.barely any beads and flames lol.

life does not give you anything you cant handle right!!!
thanks again
tammy tmmopar73

attn:larry i did receive email but with no tracking # so if can post it here or email to me.thanks

Carols Glass
2007-07-20, 12:34pm
Well, Tammy, here's one for ya. I have been waiting over 3 months for the concentrator I won for Mother's Day. The nice man who refurbishes them told me it would be a certain type so I bought a Lynx torch since I knew that the Lynx would work real well with just the one concentrator I was supposed to get. It came today. Wrong one. I called and the very nice man said they would send me the correct one soon and go ahead and use this one in the meantime. Don't you just wonder sometimes, why me? why always me? lol
you are welcome to come to my house and make as many beads as you want. I have a full tank of propane and would gladly just watch you make beads on my new torch. How far are you from Mansfield, Ohio?

tmmopar73
2007-07-20, 2:42pm
oh no and im complaining.shame on me.
i would never drive to ohio but if i fist the family land i will give ya a ring
i am in conneticut.my family lives in barton its near canton.well good luck to you keep us updated.i would love to see what you make.

i received a tracking # finally it was picked up today sooo fingers crossed.maybe i will see it mon or tues.i dont have a torch for it yet.but it will have to wait till after the show next week.

Carols Glass
2007-07-20, 3:38pm
It is quite worse when you fork out almost 400 dollars for one than when you win one so you have every right to be anxious.
Hey, do they have to be your beads? I have lots of finished beads if you need me to I can send you some.

murf
2007-07-20, 5:44pm
pretty much the same thing happened to me some time back. went with a sale on two concentrators and place my order over the phone. I always ask when ordering if the items are in stock and request that a tracking number be sent to my email. well it never showed and I never did get that tracking number. after sending multiple emails , I received one back telling me business was so good from the sale, that it be awhile before I got mine. ????????? so glad for them. was BS to me and I fired off a letter in return. two days later got my tracking number. so heads up vendors, take a payment, better follow thru. period. It is a post like the one above that state the company name (or persons) and will sway some one away for doing business with them. Word of mouth and the internet can just be a killer. Rarely do I every want to know what’s good about a firm, but rather know the negative and make decisions based on that. Takes just a few forum complaints for me to stay away from a company based on peoples hard ships, even thought there may be a lot of praise by others. Hate sitting here asking my self “why me”.

HubCityFlame
2007-07-21, 5:25am
Larry and Justin, I ordered my machine the last week of June. I have not received the machine as of today. I have called and yall said it would be shipped out the weekend of the 4th of July. I still don't have the machine or the other things I ordered from you. I have called an called, left messages.
Ya'll wont return my call's. What's up with this? At this point, I would like my money refunded. I'm tired of getting the run around.
Amelia

65Starfire
2007-07-21, 10:15am
oh no and im complaining.shame on me.
i would never drive to ohio but if i fist the family land i will give ya a ring
i am in conneticut.my family lives in barton its near canton.well good luck to you keep us updated.i would love to see what you make.

i received a tracking # finally it was picked up today sooo fingers crossed.maybe i will see it mon or tues.i dont have a torch for it yet.but it will have to wait till after the show next week.

I am wondering why it is of such concern that you have not received a concentrator when you do not even have a TORCH to use it with yet.

So much drama !!! Larry and Justin do a great job at what they do.

HubCityFlame
2007-07-21, 10:27am
I have 6 torch's already. an another oxy con as well.
It is what it is, is all I can say.
Amelia

tmmopar73
2007-07-21, 3:02pm
I am wondering why it is of such concern that you have not received a concentrator when you do not even have a TORCH to use it with yet.

almost 30 days is to long to wait for a shipment
i had planned on purchasing a torch from the same store that i bought the concentrator from.they were running a torch give away with purchase which was to end 7/8/07 (now keep in mind i made purchase 6/26/07 i expected the oxycon by then.).the store i purchased from said 3 day shipping for torch normally.
i did not win torch but did not want to sink more money in that store until i received the oxycon.hence no torch
chad has been very helpful with contacting larry for me so i could get my tracking number .i will buy from his store again.
good luck amelia
thanks again to chad for all his help
tammy

tmmopar73
2007-07-21, 3:12pm
It is quite worse when you fork out almost 400 dollars for one than when you win one so you have every right to be anxious.
Hey, do they have to be your beads? I have lots of finished beads if you need me to I can send you some.

thanks for the offer but i have been torching in 3 shifts lately.way late nights.so i do have enough to make pendant necklaces.it has been a few years since i have had any huge art sale.so i had to build a stock again .i felt to so my hands are going to need a week off after this one.thanks again it says i am getting my oxycon on tues .hope hubbie will let me shop for the torch once this problem is done.

tammy

murf
2007-07-21, 5:46pm

If I was Tammy , I’d feel pretty insulted by your reply. What does it matter that she presently doesn’t have a torch? Think you lost track of what this posting was or is? I view it as a last cry for help and glad Chad has made the difference in making something happen. Shame on you! My feelings come from being in the same boat, with my hands bound in finding another supplier, due to my credit card payment was taken and the funds gone leaving no possible way of approaching a different vendor. “The drama” my god, that is just flat out rude. Why hasn’t the vendor replied to her sooner, love to hear that side of it. If a vendor can‘t reply to where my shipment is, what is it going to be like when something goes wrong with the product? Just my two cents on the subject.

Tammy take you time in choosing a torch that might fulfill your present and future needs. I didn’t know glass was such a big and addicting subject and recently have purchased my third torch. Not that a bigger torch is better; but had I know where this was all headed, I'd have bought right and only once.
Murf

Artistic License
2007-07-21, 6:54pm
I tried to call this company for new filters for my oxy con around 7/4. I left my number for a retun call.....that was 3 weeks ago. I've not heard a word. If I ran my business like that, I wouldn't have a business. So what gives people?

Carols Glass
2007-07-21, 9:46pm
I would like to add that if Tammy had received the concentrator when first promised, she could have received a torch within 3 days if she ordered from Kimberly at Pyronamix like I just did. I was shocked at the service I received from her. It used to be that good service was the norm, now it seems to be a rarity.
She would have had many, many beads made by now for her project.

tmmopar73
2007-07-21, 11:19pm
my HERO :happy:

badboys8813
2007-08-01, 7:55pm
There are many people having similar problems with this company. So, those who had a wonderful experience, be happy. But, there are those of us who have not been as fortunate.

Expectations are not set by the company that it will take 2 weeks or a month to receive your "working" product. It is implied that the product will go out this week.

They may have been overhwelmed by a successful promotions, which put money in their pockets, but some of that money should have gone to make sure that customer service different slip! Follow the responses posted by this company and see the problems and comments that are out there!

No one should have to tell any organization that they need help with the volume of complaints that are posted on this website. Just think about the problems that are not here because people don't know about this forum!

I am truly annoyed because I was told I wasn't be reasonable! If we take seriously the comments that are posted, it will not be so easy for one person to question why is it important if a person doesn't have a torch yet? Can you really be that insensitive and uncaring?

ammaws
2007-08-01, 8:12pm
I also contacted this company for filters and was told to find them on E-Bay--They don't list the ones I need on E-bay--anyone know where else one can buy filters?

bob
2007-08-05, 4:54am
I ordered a box through Larry who by the way was very helpful. I was told it would ship on a certain date and I would get my tracking number when it left. The order was a day or two late but Larry did e-mail me to explain (no big deal)
I am very happy with my unit and would recommend it and Larry if you are considering an oxygen conentrator
bob proulx

65Starfire
2007-08-05, 8:04am
I am truly annoyed because I was told I wasn't be reasonable! If we take seriously the comments that are posted, it will not be so easy for one person to question why is it important if a person doesn't have a torch yet? Can you really be that insensitive and uncaring?

As I recall from a previous post, your machine was damaged in shipment and the broken part was sent to you. Justin apoligized publically to you for the damage in shipping.
How long do you beat a dead horse. We forum readers get it, you were inconvienienced.
If people take seriously what is written in this forum then they should go here also to get information To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You annoy me badboys, you portrait the negative side when there are always two sides to a story. Does your complaining ever come to a stop?? You should try Getting a life :-s Oxygenplus is not the only game in town but I do beleive that they are the best. I see that they now have a 48 hour shipping policy thats a great improvement don't you think.
Consider this With the ebay pulling concentrators off of their site forever
We just lost the ability to purchase concentrators from a major supplier.
If Oxygenplus decides to ditch us beadmakers that will leave only a couple of unknowledgable second rate vendors out there that we will be held hostage, none of us want that. Remember Motorhome Margie, what a fiasco that was. Forest Gump said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get. At least with OxygenPlus you know you will get the very best.
I know because I own one of their concentrators and received stellar customer service. Your experience was a rare exception.
I have to go to church now, I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday

Peach Blossom Beads
2007-08-05, 9:15am
If Oxygenplus decides to ditch us beadmakers that will leave only a couple of unknowledgable second rate vendors out there that we will be held hostage, none of us want that.

That's not exactly true and kind of an insult to some vendors. There are a few very knowledgeable vendors that sell concentrators and they're fantastic! Kimberly of Pyronamix, for one. I'm NOT complaining, but you may want to re-think your post a bit.

As far as the rest of it? I love it! And I do remember Margie... what a scene!

Tesorobeads
2007-08-05, 6:38pm
I would not be sad to see oxygenplus go out of business. They have treated me and several people very badly.
I will not recommend this company to anyone I know and I will never do business with them again.

IF-Designs
2007-08-06, 4:21am
I really wish my girlfriend would come here and share her experience it was NOT a good one. Slow shipping , didnt ship when promise, what she got when it WAS shipped was not what was advertised AND was broken! Then it took them FOREVER to get her a unit that wasnt broken and they wanted HER to pay for returning the broken one if I remember right.....Im gonna see if she will come and share her story....it was ridiculous from what I remember.

HubCityFlame
2007-08-06, 5:20am
Larry I have been looking for my refund that you have not sent me yet.
You said 2 weeks ago that you would refund my money. What's up with not sending my refund?
I will say to anyone, this is NOT the folks you would want to do your business with. They don't ship when they say they will. I had a hard time getting anyone to respond with email or phone call and the A/S that had for days, was a joke. He **Larry**has a very hard time doing the right thing.
Larry, someone will be getting in touch with you about mail fraud. Just get off your duff and do what you said you would do, and do what is right.
For anyone that reads these post, and are looking to buy anything from them, I say RUN don't walk RUN the other way and look for your Oxy.con from other vendors here.

Amelia

This is what Larry had to say, and my reply to his talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Quote from Larry

Good Morning Amelia,

I am sorry that your unit was delayed but we try to do our best and that is all
anyone can do ( Right ). We try to send out our units within 3-5 business days.
Our Medical orders must go out first as there are patients that need these unit
to breathe or they will be hospitalized or even die.

We are not perfect, we make mistakes, we fall behind, we catch up, we are human
and we do our best. I will be the first to admit that we have had some late
shipment in the past and there have been complaints because of it.
We have had bad feedback because of it and that responsibility falls squarely on
MY shoulders, and then we have had beadmakers tell us it was well worth the
wait. We have far more positive feedback than negative from the beadmakers and
glass artists but that topic is rarely posted. If you sell 1000 units and have 5
or 6 complaints, its those 5/6 that get all of the attention. Is that good or
bad ??
Did you know that we have given away more concentrators to beadmaker raffles,
ISGB donations for fund raisers and third world country hospitals who cannot
afford to buy oxygen and residents would die everyday if not for our help. We
have given away for FREE more equipment than all of our competitors combined.
Just thought y'all might like to know what we do to give back to the comunity.
Nuff Said !!

I have sent you a refund check for your filter kit. You will need to find
another company to supply these items to you. I chose not to have you as a
customer. You are the type of person that I send to a competitor to deal with.
We have the right to refuse service.
This does not in anyway affect your five year warranty on your concentrator

Larry LaClair

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from me

Well Howdy Larry, :)
So good to here from you. I'm happy that you are able to help the folks that need it. That's a good thing. Good for you..
That however has nothing to do with the experience I have had with you.
Looks as tho you were still putting me off, now with you not completing my order with you.
In my book, it is what it is Larry.
I ask for a total refund from you DAY's before you shipped out the oxycon. You were over a month in getting the unit to me. If you didn't want my business, then why didn't you just send me a full refund?, you are right I would have taken my business eles where.
Now when should I be looking for my refund?

Quote From Larry
I have sent you a refund check for your filter kit.

He still has not done what he said he would do.

Larry or someone Deleted the above post from another post that was made about this vendor that wont deliver.
Amelia

PixieFireBeads
2007-08-09, 2:00pm
WOW! Talk about someone really showing their ASS. I am so glad I didn't purchase my oxcon from this guy. That shouldn't say ***VENDOR ALERT***BEWARE*** it should say...

***CONSUMER ALERT***BEWARE***

villa design
2007-08-09, 2:02pm
I know who not to do business with.

DesertDreamer
2007-08-09, 2:36pm
Wow, they're a real class act, aren't they? I'm feeling very grateful that I was able to buy my generator from Paulette when she was selling. SHE knew her units and raised customer service to a gold standard. It's a shame people like this company are the ones to follow in her footsteps.

CorriDawn
2007-08-09, 4:08pm
Yes, i did delete a thread in here that was completely out of line from Larry. I am sorry, but there is no reason for customer information to be published.

I just don't want people thinking that the responses are out of the blue, there was another post.

squid
2007-08-09, 6:29pm
I reported that post to Corri but in restrospect, I wish I hadn't and that it had been left up for people to see - with Amelia's personal information removed, of course. I am glad I'm not the only one that saw it.

debkauz
2007-08-09, 7:06pm
As I recall from a previous post, your machine was damaged in shipment and the broken part was sent to you. Justin apoligized publically to you for the damage in shipping.
How long do you beat a dead horse. We forum readers get it, you were inconvienienced.
If people take seriously what is written in this forum then they should go here also to get information To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You annoy me badboys, you portrait the negative side when there are always two sides to a story. Does your complaining ever come to a stop?? You should try Getting a life :-s Oxygenplus is not the only game in town but I do beleive that they are the best. I see that they now have a 48 hour shipping policy thats a great improvement don't you think.
Consider this With the ebay pulling concentrators off of their site forever
We just lost the ability to purchase concentrators from a major supplier.
If Oxygenplus decides to ditch us beadmakers that will leave only a couple of unknowledgable second rate vendors out there that we will be held hostage, none of us want that. Remember Motorhome Margie, what a fiasco that was. Forest Gump said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get. At least with OxygenPlus you know you will get the very best.
I know because I own one of their concentrators and received stellar customer service. Your experience was a rare exception.
I have to go to church now, I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday

Wow. You sound like you could use a little church.

65Starfire
2007-09-05, 5:01am
Apparently, Corri Dawn has taken the position to BAN Oxygenplus Medical /
Justin & Larry from advertising on this forum. So you have to contact them directly to inquire about any sale or specials that are running or buy threw their distributors as they are not allowed to communicate with you.
Sounds like a bunch of political B/S to me.
Hope I don't get banned for speaking up too !! #-o

playswithfire104
2007-09-05, 6:18am
Star aren't you just one of Larry's alises?

squid
2007-09-05, 6:27am
Justin & Larry from advertising on this forum. So you have to contact them directly to inquire about any sale or specials that are running or buy threw their distributors as they are not allowed to communicate with you.

If Corri pulled their banner, it was likely in reaction to a post from Larry where he completely lost his mind and posted the most vitriolic response to his customer that I have ever seen. Glad that you had a good experience but a LOT of people have not.

squid
2007-09-05, 6:27am
Star aren't you just one of Larry's alises?

most likely...

villa design
2007-09-05, 6:52am
Personal information including full address and phone number was posted publicly by Larry. A big no, no in my book. That's not BS that's the facts.

murf
2007-09-05, 7:41pm
I think most companys have Confidentiality Disclosure / Privacy Policy stating that they will not disclose your personal data to other organizations and certainly not on the internet in a open forum. Larry could be held liable for posting this information. pretty much a bone head move. enough said.

Starrr
2007-09-06, 4:18am

If this is true that Corri banned them from advertising on LE I would say that she is the first and ONLY forum owner to stand up against
the infamous Larry La Clair and his dubious business practices.

I have posted in every forum of how Larry cheated me out of my money for an oxy con years ago, before Paulette. I had to get the Attorney General in NY involved to even get a partial refund. WC erased all of the negative threads about Larry La Clair when he started paying for advertising.

Everything I wrote about Larry was to warn others and I have every bit of evidence to prove what I say, and I have no doubt that all the others that he screwed would jump at the bit to see him pay for the money they lost to him.

I have one question.....
Has anyone every met Justiin in person, actually seen his face?
I'm just curious because Larry has so many allias on all the boards.

Thanks Corri

Edie

squid
2007-09-06, 6:05am
I know someone who has met both Larry and Justin, so there must be 2 of them. My understanding is that Justin is Larry's son.

Cosmo
2007-09-06, 7:17am
I know both Justin and Larry. They are two separate people. Larry is the father, Justin is the son.

I'm not aware of any "aliases" that either of them have. I'm not going to comment on any business dealings between them and anyone else because I'm not involved, and, quite frankly, that is none of my business.

PixieFireBeads
2007-09-06, 7:25am

Please do not contact Justin or Larry directly. In addition to attempting to get other vendors not to sell to a customer they owed a refund to, they posted her personal information all over the internet.

Yeah, I saw that posting that night, if you were the last company in the world to offer oxcons I'd go to tanked air!