Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : What's up at Frantz?

glassartist
2007-07-21, 9:12am
I spent a long time this early morning preparing a big order. Ahhhh!!!!! I cannot log on-please don't have lost my order !!!! :-))
Called and nobody's home.
Is anybody else having trouble with the site? All else AOK with my computer...

Judi_B
2007-07-21, 9:40am
I can't get on the site either. Hope your order saved OK.

mikefrantz
2007-07-21, 9:46am
Hello, Mike F. here at Frantz Art Glass. I am sorry if anyone is having problems with going on line. I know I am not a computer. I know I am a living breathing life form, and while I have a brain, (the Wizard gave me one) I am useless when it comes to my website, but I am good at going to the other side of the world and finding Vetrofond ODD colors, getting Effetre to produce a long line of handpulled colors, having some influence in having Effetre produce handpulled colors by machine, (something new is coming) etc etc, but when it comes to using a computer, well it took me five years before I was taught to 'cut and paste'.

If somebody wants to place an order and is having problems, you can give me a call and talk to a real live person and I can take your order, one item at a time, using the old method of pencil and paper, but if you are willing to deal with that, I am sure I can find everyone who places an order with me today something special, for free and out of my vault to make up for dealing, not only with a human, but with me, Mike Frantz and on the phone.

My phone number is 1.800.839.6712 ext 206 and if you get my message machine, please leave a name and number and I will call you back, I will stay until the last customer is satisfied.

I am here today to start cleaning up the vendor area for our big Bash! We give away free spaces for beadmakers to sell their goods and we even let a few of our vendors set up and show their goods.

There will be one section in the back of the building where everything that we want to have on sale will be sitting waiting to be grabbed up at discounts up to 50%!

Xinh's will cater our event again this year with seafood galore! Demo's, free BASH T-shirts for those who pre register (so we order enough food, but no too much). Seafood ain't cheap....but I am! I hate tossing away good food and I hate to tell guests that we are out of seafood and "how would you like a Costco hot dog!

Door prizes, well you can imagine, last year somebody walked away with a Phantom Torch donated by GTT! This year, cool prizes, tours of the vault, sales, entertainment (Karaoke, not again?), fun fun fun till her daddy takes the T-bird away.............................................. ..

And for those of you who can not make it to our BASH, I know you want some of the same deals as those who are close enough to come take advantage of being at the BASH. So after the BASH, there will be a sale on whatever did not sell at the BASH, and do not worry, there will be plenty of stuff left. Some is overstock, others are discontinued items.

And if you just want to chat.......1.800.839.6712 ext 206.

Have a nice weekend..................

mike frantz

Judi_B
2007-07-21, 9:53am
Thanks Mike!! I'm still working on my order - it's kinda long :grin:
Talk to ya soon!

mikefrantz
2007-07-21, 10:00am
The first 5 people who place orders for at least 10 pounds of any combination of Effetre/Vetrofond/ASK104/ Messy Color will get a free pound of AMBER ROSE! But to get this free glass you must call your order in to me and it must be only those orders called in today Saturday the 21st and to only those who actually make contact today and place the order.

For those of you who can only or only need 5 pounds of the same glass listed above, I will include 1/4 pound of Amber Rose free!

On the other hand, if you do not want any glass and you just want to purchase some of my Amber Rose from my vault, I will sell it today, Saturday the 21st for the small sum of $40 per pound with a max. purchase of 1 pound and a minimum purchase of 1 pound! This is the ONE POUND AMBER ROSE Sale!

mike frantz

Hey, check me out, I will be at live chat today.........

mike frantz

mikefrantz
2007-07-21, 10:27am
We are having problems with our server today. I have a person working on it at this time and perhaps it will be back on line soon. But I still will take calls and give away free glass if you call me.

mike frantz

Judi_B
2007-07-21, 10:52am
I called, got voice mail, left my name and number . . .
Oh, please, please call back - I've never had any Amber Rose.
Got my order ready
Sitting by the phone
:)

Dawn
2007-07-21, 11:28am
OK Mike, I gotta have some, and can't seem to get through on the phone. I'm going to keep trying, but if I don't get my pound of Amber Rose from the vault, I'm going to do something desperate, like eat 40 pound of m&m's in protest. (ok, that may not sound scary to you, but trust me, Dawn on a sugar rush is NOT pretty :):badgrin:

*Naos*
2007-07-21, 11:40am
I called and left you a message, Mike, about the Amber Rose! You betta call me! LOL If you can't, I'm in the system! :)

Dawn, when you call, hit "0". Then dial Mike's ext 206 while the message is playing. :)

Judi_B
2007-07-21, 12:11pm
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Talked to Mike, placed my order and I'm getting some Amber Rose!!

Thanks Mike!

mikefrantz
2007-07-21, 12:20pm
Just one more pound of amber rose left and then bye bye. But I got other stuff in my vault and I feel like a ODD LOT PUSHER today.

mike

beadbroad
2007-07-21, 1:39pm
He means it. That was fun.

*Naos*
2007-07-21, 2:02pm
Shoot, Guess I missed out - I never got a call. :(

*Naos*
2007-07-21, 2:59pm
Ok I talked to him - yay, got my Amber Rose and Translucent Ivory. :D

mnoelker
2007-07-21, 3:07pm
Thanks Mike ! That was fun, even though you are an evil odd lot peddler!!!! HAHAHA! Can't wait to see all the new colors! Call now you guys. He's still going to be there for a while!

glassartist
2007-07-21, 6:55pm
System was down. But Mike made it right!!! That's why I order from Frantz-great glass and people that care! (And a super website usually!)
Thanks Mike for taking care of me!

Allie_T
2007-07-21, 9:18pm
I spent a long time this early morning preparing a big order. Ahhhh!!!!! I cannot log on-please don't have lost my order !!!! :-))
Called and nobody's home.
Is anybody else having trouble with the site? All else AOK with my computer...

I have no idea what is happening at Frantz. I placed an order a while back ago and am still waiting. Can't believe how long they take to ship out orders.

Judi_B
2007-07-22, 4:51am
I have no idea what is happening at Frantz. I placed an order a while back ago and am still waiting. Can't believe how long they take to ship out orders.

My orders have always shipped quickly. Try calling them on Monday, their customer service is great. Mike's response to the web site being down yesterday was outstanding!

artsyuno
2007-07-22, 7:48am
Mine, too. In fact I ordered a bunch of stuff on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday.

mikefrantz
2007-07-22, 12:21pm
Right after I gave away my first pound of Amber Rose we got the server up and running but decided to stay by the phones, take a few orders and have a little fun. I had two employees in on Saturday and they made four trips to with a rented Uhaul and they must have taken 100 pallets to their final death. This was in preperation for the BASH which is now less than three weeks away. Once we removed the pallets we found lots of moss and slime and we need to power wash this area as this is where many of the vendors will be setting up. It was almost a good day. Got the server up, took eight orders, got rid of the pallets, but their is a dark cloud and I am not talking about the downpours that happened on and off on Saturday. As one of the workers was pulling away from the building he forgot that he had a tall truck and that there was a building in front of him! As I sat in my chair I felt a rumble go through the building. It was too loud to be nothing and not loud enough to be an airplane crashing into our building! Yep, he hit the overhand of our building with a rented and new U-haul truck! The good news, nobody died and nobody got hurt!

Mike Frantz

beadbroad
2007-07-22, 12:59pm
Yeah, but did he break any glass?

mikefrantz
2007-07-22, 4:11pm
no glass broken just some spirit I think.

Kevan
2007-07-22, 4:13pm
And you call ME trouble?

LadyCrow
2007-07-22, 4:20pm
I placed my 1st order with Frantz and I'm waiting too. It seems like forever, but it has to travel so dang far to get her. My tracking inquiry says it should be here tomorrow....yippeeeeee

I wish I could go to the Bash, but that's not in the cards this year.

Hey Mike, save me a tshirt and send me a catalog (wish book).

Thanks !
Margie

mikefrantz
2007-07-22, 4:35pm
And you call ME trouble?

U R Big trouble

beadbroad
2007-07-22, 9:55pm
Bah -- the odd lots are safe. What's to worry about?

C-Ann
2007-07-28, 11:11pm
Hey Mike. Emailed an order Saturday the 28th of July....could not log on to the site so I copied and pasted the order into an email........

C-Ann
2007-07-31, 4:21pm
Hey Mike. Emailed an order Saturday the 28th of July....could not log on to the site so I copied and pasted the order into an email........

Hi Mike.
I just wanted to thank Stacey for straightening out my problem with logging on to the website.:biggrin: She was very helpful!!!
She also has my order ready to go - many thanks!!!!!!!