Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Jessica w/Phoenix Art Supplies..You're a DOLL!

Mopnglo
2007-07-27, 11:32pm
I finally broke down and bought some of the new Vetro Odd lots...okay, just two colors and received my order in just a couple of days!! What I wasn't expecting was a gift. I loved the gift and the new colors so much I had to go back and order the rest of them!

Jessica you have great customer service and great products and I love the discounts. =D> =D>

NLC Beads
2007-07-28, 12:32am
Jessica's great, I love doing business with her!!!

Phoenix
2007-08-03, 2:25pm
I don't know how I missed this- I need to keep an eye on this section - Thank You!

I've been crushing frit and sawing all day- this was a happy break :-)

Now to find a massage therapist!

Carols Glass
2007-08-03, 3:14pm
I've only ordered from Jessica once and I learned very quickly that doing business with her is a pleasure. I loved my free gift, too!
She's got my vote :-)

momoharley
2007-08-03, 5:47pm
Jessica is the best! She is always helpful and generous. I just ordered 1 or 2 things the last time and she threw in a couple of rods of a color I've never tried. Quick shipping too! The best!
Ann

lldesigns
2007-08-03, 6:41pm
I love ordering through her store. She has great sales, great glass (love the vintage stuff!), and great service!

debim
2007-08-03, 7:22pm
I love to shop with Jessica! She is friendly, ships quickly and the gift is always a neat surprise!

crystalflipz
2007-08-04, 6:00am
Jessica Rocks! I almost always go to her first to see if she has what I want in stock. Her service is awesome, the glass is always beautifully packed, the the "extras" are always appreciated.

Phoenix
2007-08-04, 2:52pm
You guys made my day again- Thank You!

Sherri*S
2007-08-08, 7:14pm
I agree! Just placed and received my first order from Jessica -- fast delivery and love the llttle bonus! You've got a new customer here! (in fact I'm off to check my paypal balance to see if I can buy moire this week, tee hee hee)

Phoenix
2007-08-08, 7:37pm
I agree! Just placed and received my first order from Jessica -- fast delivery and love the llttle bonus! You've got a new customer here! (in fact I'm off to check my paypal balance to see if I can buy moire this week, tee hee hee)

Thanks! I know the feeling well of getting paypal just high enough for the next glass purchase :-)

bshelle
2007-11-30, 5:30pm
Just want to bump this thread up b/c Jessica w/ Phoenix gets kudos from me...I got a surprise with my quickly shipped, accurate, and quite-a-good-deal order and wanted to say thanks!!!

NLC Beads
2007-11-30, 6:27pm
Always a two thumbs up from me, too! :D