Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : * * * LB Supply - Great Service * * *

StLouisBiker
2007-07-29, 7:07am
I ordered some new Vetrofond colors last week from Jon and Renate at To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. then kept adding other items to my order. This meant a several revised PayPal statements.

Renate graciously took care of the changes. My glass arrived in perfect condition . . . not surprising the way it was packed, and I received free glass too!

Thank you, Jon and Renate. You really know what customer service is all about!

Suzanne

JJ Blue
2007-08-01, 6:03pm
After I received my first order, I called to ask for an invoice and packing slip for the glass sent.

Renta lamented that they were a small company and did not have the time to provide an invoice, or a packing slip if I did not order through the internet!

My order was shorted by 3 lbs of Lausah. It took SIX WEEKS for them to send it. And yes they had my money all the while!

All of my beads done with this batch of Lausha have cracked!

NLC Beads
2007-08-01, 6:08pm
I'm not a good friend of theirs, I'm a repeat customer, and I've never had a problem.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you.

FourTailsLampwork
2007-08-01, 6:15pm
I have never once had a problem with them, and I've only exchanged EMAILS once/ Everything is well wrapped and labelled, and has been exactly what I ordered. I'm sorry you had a diffferent experience.

JJ Blue
2007-08-01, 10:26pm
Actually the clear I order was said to be 6-8mm and and was 9-11. Big difference! I also think it was a bad batch.

Maybe I should discuss this in a technical forum.

It looks like a compatibily problem. The same reaction you get when using 96 and 104.

C-Ann
2007-08-01, 10:41pm
:love: Excellent service, communication and product - what more can you ask for from a busy supplier?
Thank you for the great service!!!

angelique_redhead
2007-08-01, 10:51pm
I second this. I've always had excellent service, communication and product from LBS. Thanks LBS! Angelique

:love: Excellent service, communication and product - what more can you ask for from a busy supplier?
Thank you for the great service!!!

PixieFireBeads
2007-08-02, 8:44am
I second this. I've always had excellent service, communication and product from LBS. Thanks LBS! Angelique

I third that, their service to me has always been very good and quite prompt. Thanks, LBS!

cbm66
2007-08-06, 10:44pm
I love the personal service and speedy shipping. You can not ask for a nicer couple. Ane boy their give aways are to "buy" for!!!!
Aloha, Chris

danelady
2007-08-09, 2:14pm
I LOVE getting my glass from LBSUPPLYS! Always a goody or suprise in the box, clean CLEAN glass and little to no breakage! What a GREAT company and team Renate & Jon make!:-)