Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : anyone know the return policy at Frantz?

lillianw
2007-08-07, 5:29pm
ordered about $200 worth of glass and 15 rods arrived broken. The return policy at the bottom of my invoice says "Refunds, credits and exchanges are for product value only and do not include shipping cost." Will I really be expected to pay for shipping to them to return the broken glass? This was such a disappointing experience. has anyone had to return glass or had it broken when it arrived--the broken rods are literally all cracked right in the middle.

jhana
2007-08-07, 5:48pm
Did you email or call and ask them?

artsyuno
2007-08-07, 5:50pm
I haven't had a problem and, in fact, found their packing to be good. I second the suggestion to call them. Their staff has always been very helpful when I've talked with them.

Kalera
2007-08-07, 5:50pm
Just ask them. They will make it right in less time than it takes for you to get an answer here.

Wendyki
2007-08-07, 5:53pm
heat them up and stick them back together again glass breaks

on another note I know mike and the whole frantz team are killer guys and if you call them and give them a chance I dont see why they wouldnt do what they can to make you happy. :) try pming him he will get back to you. He has always been very quick to respond and professional with me :)

Toni Lutman
2007-08-07, 6:15pm
Honestly, if there are just a few rods broken in half (and not in a bunch of pieces), I'd just be using them normally. It happens on occasion, even with the great packaging that Frantz does, and I've never thought anything of it.

lillianw
2007-08-07, 6:28pm
Literally had an e-mail from Mike within five minutes. I'm new, could probably heat the rods back together, but haven't done it yet, am not sure how to do that properly. I know there's a forum in here where people can ask for donations/help, right? Maybe I can donate the broken rods in there. Anyway, everyone was right--perfect speedy customer service from Mike directly.

squid
2007-08-07, 6:58pm
wooohoooo - I love good customer service, don't you? :)