Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Newbie starting out - My studio progress

A.Loomis
2005-10-19, 1:07pm
Hi all!!
I've got photos posted on my website of the studio I'm creating in the garage.

http://www.angelasdiner.com/studio.html

The electrician is coming this week; I have to get a carpenter friend to cut a hole for my ventilation through the side of the garage.

I'll take some more pics this weekend - I've actually got a table in there now, and a couple of really cool red stools.

Dreaming of glass,
Angela

GardensOnGlass
2005-10-19, 5:03pm
How wonderful for you, Angela! I have an electrician & a ventilation guy coming next week. I've had my torch & kiln since February. Can't wait to use 'em!

Capri
2005-11-07, 7:08pm
That's a lovely space you've made for yourself, very cozy and inviting. And inspiring too, makes me want to do some sorting!
Good job,
Capri

lripster
2005-11-07, 9:19pm
Awesome, Angela.

Personally, I think the hoola-hoops should stay!!!! :razz:

Evalution
2005-11-08, 3:08pm
I will be moving soon and have been very worried about setting up an new studio, but thanks to all the great photos and info from the forum I'm starting to feel much better.

Can't wait to post a picture of my new studio!

A.Loomis
2005-11-23, 8:04am
Here are the photos of the finished space!!

Gonna be out there in a little bit torching my heart out!! (Have to get stuff to spray on my connections to check them first... then , YAHOO!!!)

No kiln yet, that will be ordered soon. It will go on the short metal cabinet to the left of the photos....

And my glass is in the house right now, not in the photos.