Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : LB Supplies Awesome Service!

Torcha
2007-08-26, 10:46pm
Had to do a quick shout out to Jon and Renate. They sure know how to provide great customer service.

A friend was in dire need of some supplies yesterday. She called up Jon and he told her he would "open up" for her to come on out and buy what she needed. She called me and we had a great short road trip to Jon's. Lots of fun meeting Jon, Renate and the rest of the family, cats, dog...

It was great looking at Renate's beads and getting some wonderful glass and other supplies. It was very nice of them to let us come out on a Saturday when they had so many orders they were working on.

Friendly people & great service - These are some of the reasons I will continue to buy from LB Supplies.

Alana

jhana
2007-08-27, 12:47pm
They did right by me, too!!!:waving:

jonsglassshack
2007-09-02, 4:22pm
Hi Alana And Kathy, You are both very welcome, I just wish I was not sick that day. We could have jump on the torch and even more fun.

It was great to meet the both of you. I hope you all know MY DOOR IS ALWAY OPEN at anytime for you to stop by. As I had Brimmy here until 1AM one day before the summer bash.

Thank you for making this job so much fun, JonHad to do a quick shout out to Jon and Renate. They sure know how to provide great customer service.

A friend was in dire need of some supplies yesterday. She called up Jon and he told her he would "open up" for her to come on out and buy what she needed. She called me and we had a great short road trip to Jon's. Lots of fun meeting Jon, Renate and the rest of the family, cats, dog...

It was great looking at Renate's beads and getting some wonderful glass and other supplies. It was very nice of them to let us come out on a Saturday when they had so many orders they were working on.

Friendly people & great service - These are some of the reasons I will continue to buy from LB Supplies.

Alana

eldee
2007-09-04, 3:24am
Count me in on the happy customer ship! I mentioned to Jon that I had hoped to get my glass by last friday, even though I had ordered rather late. I received it on the day requested, with shipping above and beyond AS WELL AS some nifty free glass....

Do these guys rock or what?

FosterFire
2007-09-10, 9:47am
faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to jump tall buildings..and did I mention the really fast shipping?

danelady
2007-09-10, 10:22am
Me too! I noticed LATE on Tuesday that I Had NO more raku and Ib, and of course I had Twistie orders. SO at midnite my time I called Jon and said PLEASE can you get me some by Saturday?

Guess what showed up on my doorstep Saturday AM? Oh and included was a LOVELY present from Renate too!

THANK YOU JON!!