Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Robin at Fosterfire is A1 for customer service don't keep your release in the heat!!

bead crazy
2007-08-28, 5:42pm
I had a bottle of foster fire smooth and tough that was really runny and just ran off my mandrels. I PM Robin and I told her about this asking if that is the way it is suppose to be. I had just bought it from Frantz. She told me that if it is hot to long then it will get watery. There was nothing on the bottom to mx up. She promptly is sending me out a new bottle tomorrow. This is Great customer service. I figured I would need to send it back to Frantz but she is replacing it for me talk about great service. The first time I used it, it was on the runny side but did work great then the next time would hardly stay on the mandrel. So if you have this issue contact Robin she will take care of you.
Thanks Robin

DesertDreamer
2007-08-28, 6:26pm
Robin is awesome like that. :)

Carols Glass
2007-08-28, 7:26pm
That's great to know, I have these HUGE bottles of Smooth and Tuff and Heavy Duty, but they aren't watery, so not to worry!

macsynchro
2007-08-29, 5:54am
That is good to know. Since I live in Florida and I just got two bottles.... must remember to take them out of the Garage!

Kaleidoglass
2007-09-01, 8:17am
Hmmmm.... that's weird! I finally got to try the sample of Smooth & Tuff I got in my goodie bag at the Gathering and it was very very watery. I just figured that was the way it was supposed to be. I dipped once, let it dry a little then dipped a second time. It dried and I used it. I loved it!!!! But, I would love to try it at the consistency it's supposed to be so that I don't have to do the double dipping.