Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : I can't get to Mike's Brass for Glass site

cherylsart
2007-09-04, 6:55pm
I keep trying to go there to order a press but it just keeps timing out on me. Has anyone else tried to get to his site? I really want to check out his presses.

Cheryl

SamanthaBeads
2007-09-04, 7:16pm
I get an error page when I tried.

Samantha

Mustang Dawn
2007-09-04, 7:21pm
I keep trying to go there to order a press but it just keeps timing out on me. Has anyone else tried to get to his site? I really want to check out his presses.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

Mike's site will be back up soon(with in an hour or so). We had some storms that took out our cable lines and we just got back on line at 9:30pm tonight. It's been a long 4days without cable.

On a brighter note Mike & Deb dropped off 2 new presses this past weekend. I was able to play with one of them tonight, the square puffy Jaidyn press... I think this one is going to be my new favorite press. The other one is a 3 in 1 mini donut press. It has all 3 shapes of Mike's donuts but in a smaller size (I have not tested this one yet).

Dawn

cherylsart
2007-09-04, 7:37pm
Ok, thanks! I want to look at the dome tab trio that's similar to the spree. I think the sizes on Mike's is more what I want. I don't have any presses yet, just a Tapley lentil tool.

Cheryl

Mustang Dawn
2007-09-04, 7:37pm
Mike's site is back up and running :)

Have a great night,

Dawn

Mustang Dawn
2007-09-04, 7:39pm
Ok, thanks! I want to look at the dome tab trio that's similar to the spree. I think the sizes on Mike's is more what I want. I don't have any presses yet, just a Tapley lentil tool.

Cheryl

I love the sizes of Mike's presses too :)

Have a great night,

Dawn

cherylsart
2007-09-04, 7:44pm
I went and bought my press! Yay!!! I can't wait to get it.

Cheryl

Reenie
2007-09-04, 8:18pm
Dawn,
OMG. I requested that Mike make a smaller donut press like you find with the donut gemstone beads!! Oh I'm sooo jazzed. I'm on my way Mike!!!!
Irene

Mustang Dawn
2007-09-04, 8:24pm
Dawn,
OMG. I requested that Mike make a smaller donut press like you find with the donut gemstone beads!! Oh I'm sooo jazzed. I'm on my way Mike!!!!
Irene

I'm jazzed too. I just have to give the press a try :) If all goes well it should be on Mikes site by the end of the week. I know the square puffy Jaidyn press is wonderful! I just need to take pictures and it's good to go.

Dawn

Mustang Dawn
2007-09-04, 8:25pm
I went and bought my press! Yay!!! I can't wait to get it.

Cheryl

Yeah! You'll love it :)

Dawn

mikesbrassforglass.com
2007-09-06, 4:24am
Just want to thank you all for your kind comments and patience while our site was down!!! Have your self a terrific day! :waving:

Mike & Debbie Rainney
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.