Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Question for fall 2007 Tucson exhibitors.

Ava Motherwell
2007-09-12, 2:12pm
How was the show for you?

Thanks,

Ava

DesertDreamer
2007-09-12, 2:34pm
I was only a visitor, but from the conversations I had with several bead artists, it was very slow. DH and I went on Sunday and were there from about 12 to almost 5. There weren't very many people there. I gathered that Friday was pretty good, though. Hopefully you'll get some actual vendor's replies.

AZ Joolz
2007-09-12, 2:52pm
I was only a visitor, but from the conversations I had with several bead artists, it was very slow. DH and I went on Sunday and were there from about 12 to almost 5. There weren't very many people there. I gathered that Friday was pretty good, though. Hopefully you'll get some actual vendor's replies.

How did we not trip over each other? I was there too...1-4ish...

Same story I got...slower than last year...I heard the same thing at the GLW wholesale show that morning...

Ava Motherwell
2007-09-17, 9:51am
Thanks for you thoughts.

Ava

CC Design
2007-09-20, 4:59pm
Hi Ava,
I had a booth at the Manning House. I did ok financially. It was a 6 day show which is very very long. There were alot of wholesale buyers that wanted and expected discounts. I was selling at retail prices. So after a day or two I marked my prices up and then offered a discount for the wholesalers (crazy but my sales improved)). It's not a show I would do again because it is hard for me to make enough extra beads for that long of a show. I heard the best to sell in Tucson is at the Dome.
Carolyn

Ava Motherwell
2007-09-24, 10:16am
Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for your input. I'm really wondering about the September shows and not February. Did you exhibit at the any of the September shows?

Thanks,

Ava

CC Design
2007-09-26, 9:47am
Hi Ava,
No I haven't been to the shows in Sept. I'm in Arizona and I wanted to go and just look around and ask some questions but I didn't. Are you going to tucson in Feb?
CArolyn

Ava Motherwell
2007-10-08, 1:58pm
Yes! The Whole Bead Show. Maybe I'll see you there