Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Florida Glass Dragons Annual Fall Festival Oct 27th

River Horse Studio
2007-09-20, 11:49am
Hey.. if you live in Florida or will be in the area, be sure to come to the Florida Glass Dragons Annual Fall Festival this coming October 27th! We will be having a BBQ, Open Torch, Demos by various artist including our guest artist Jen Geldard, a Live Auction to benifit our group with lots of donations by various suppliers and artist, vendor/sales tables and lots of other great fun events that should not be missed.

You can find all information on our website www.floridaglassdragons.com or email Holly or Becky at
President@floridaglassdragons.com

Dasi
2007-10-06, 4:34am
Looking forward to it!
Bump

Mr. Smiley
2007-10-08, 2:11am
I think I'm gonna be out of town. :( I'm gonna miss giving Jennifer a hug! Arg! This is a great event and not to be missed if you can make it! I've had so much fun at these in the past... :love:

Toozygoot
2007-10-08, 7:52am
I was so hoping to make it this year! It's been forever since I've seen any of my glass buddies and was really looking forward to coming down. But I'm now mother to my young grandson and there's just no way to do this. Soooo....Jill, Lori, Brent, Heather, Melody and all....consider yourself hugged. I hope Liz can make it! Sure miss you all!!! I know there will be great glass inspiration and tons of fun!

pat