Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : My new and improved studio!!!

lenora
2005-10-28, 1:47pm
I just completed my studio upgrade. I am running the propane line through the wall from the outside. I am using an oxygen concentrator. The ventilation ducts out the window, and I am pulling in outside air from a duct in the ceiling. Well, I will be when I get the fan installed. There are shelves on both sides of my torch desk (down below) to keep everything handy plus a bookshelf that you can't see in the pictures. It will NEVER be this clean again!!!! I also do some metal work, so I have the jewelers bench and polisher.

Let me know what you think or if I have missed a major safety issue. (The fire extinguisher is on top of the book shelf.)

Lenora

6589 6590

Roseanne
2005-10-28, 1:56pm
GREAT studio Lenora!!! I'm green~ & it's sooooooo clean:D

Bruna
2005-10-28, 2:34pm
wow... it's great, would love to have a space like that... someday, someday.
thank you very much for sharing.

lunesse
2005-10-28, 2:38pm
Beautiful! I have GOT to hang my baffles. I love it!

xtweeksx
2005-10-28, 7:22pm
looks great!

Jenny

astrid
2005-10-28, 10:20pm
Looks great. I see you have the creation station. Do you like it? I'm thinking about buying one, but I'm not sure yet. Tell me about it please :smile:

lenora
2005-10-29, 9:54pm
Looks great. I see you have the creation station. Do you like it? I'm thinking about buying one, but I'm not sure yet. Tell me about it please :smile:

I do like it. It gives you a place to rest your elbows, and the wrist supports are great for steadying a shaky hand during stringer and dot application. It just makes things more comfortable.

robinbrown
2005-10-31, 7:26am
I love the box enclosure! I bet it will be easy to clean up. I have glass popping sometimes, and this will help keep it all up off the floor so I don't step on it (ouch)

preciousbeads
2005-10-31, 1:00pm
What do you have your glass rods in??? That looks great!!!!! Thanks for sharing! Melanie

lenora
2005-11-01, 12:08pm
What do you have your glass rods in??? That looks great!!!!! Thanks for sharing! Melanie

They are stackable pantry shelves from The Container Store.

collectiblesbyrose
2005-11-02, 8:34pm
Now, that is what I call one nice studio!!! How nice you have a sink!!!