Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Cattwalk way togo :)

Wendyki
2007-10-07, 12:21pm
I ordered a press and base in my everlasting quest to find a press I like and I have to say I love it I made 20 beads with the graduated button and altho they still need work I would use them all.

the shipping was super fast it came wrapped in a bow and even had a few pieces of candy

thanks Cat :)

I think I just found my forever brand of presses

Carols Glass
2007-10-07, 1:55pm
I got a tabulator, my first Cattwalk press, and the service was great, I loved the candy, and I even loved talking to Catt on the phone. The tabulator was perfect and flawless and beautifully crafted. It works perfectly and I couldn't be happier with a press. I'm thinking about a crunch press now............

theglasszone
2007-10-11, 12:44am
I agree! I set my hubby on a quest for the Jewel Box press for my birthday...he gave Cattwalk a call and lo and behold, ta-da!!! There it was all wrapped up and pretty for my birthday! It even included a sweet card! Bless Cattwalk - these presses are just PERFECT for me!!!

Thanks!
DeAnne in CA

shigee32
2007-10-25, 10:18am
I have a bunch of Cattwalk presses. She's great, her product's great!!! One of these days I'll have a big sale and can justify getting a few more.... :-)

If anyone has Cattwalk's address, can they pm me with it? I need to send her something and don't have her in my database. Thanks!!!

Dawn