Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Dave at Art in the round with the beadreamers is the best

Wendyki
2007-10-07, 5:27pm
I have all of Daves tools and recently I got the 1/16th beadreamer

well my dremel was too powerfull or not spinning true or maybe I just let go of the bead were just not sure and my bead flew in one direction and the bit bent in the other.

I emailed Dave asking what I did wrong....

Not Only Did Dave call me back right away HE is sending me a new bit out tomorrow.

So Thanks for the excellent customer service.

Ald people if you havent bought any of his amazing beadreamers yet BUY THEM!!! I swear I would have a bowl of uncleaned beads if it werent for him. They are so easy to use I will never be able to clean my beads any other way.

Well worth every penny I have spent and works exactly as described

Heres a shameless plug for him
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just in case you needed it :badgrin::wink::badgrin:

Mr. Smiley
2007-10-07, 6:55pm
I second this endorsement of his reamers. I didn't think I'd like it more than my old reamer, but I had to try it... I mean how much better could a reamer be??? Then I got one and HOLY COW! They are wonderful! "Worth every penny" is about the best way I can describe them... thanks Dave! :D

vexmyst
2007-10-07, 7:12pm
Yes indeed! The beadreamer is awesome, I LOVE mine. My transparent beads are so much prettier using his tool. And how did I ever live without the little mini mite dremel I bought to go with it?

Wendyki
2007-10-07, 9:30pm
I am going to buy a mini mite as soon as I can :) He gave me the perfect reason to go buy one:P

DaveF
2007-10-08, 6:10pm
Aw shucks, thanks guys!
:lol:
You know, I really appreciate it when folks tell me things like that. But when you tell others, that is so very much appreciated!

Best,
Dave

GwenMorris
2007-10-08, 6:32pm
I just received my reamer on Saturday and had almost two hundred beads to clean. The first was as beautiful as the last and I was grateful not to have to do all of those by hand! My husband found a great little Dremel knockoff at Costco. $12.97 for a Dremel-like drill and a bunch of bits. I was afraid it my Dremel would be too powerful but the cheap knock off was perfect and the price was right!

Bluejeangirlnc
2007-10-09, 7:43pm
I'm going to add my adoration to this thread as well. I had some trouble getting good results cleaning my bead and Dave immediately emailed me back with his number and was on the phone giving me not only advice about using the tool but about bead release and how best to apply it! He absolutely rocks and once I move to other sized mandrels I'll be ordering more!

I've also added his link to a list of must haves that we're passing out at our local bead store for a "Behind the Flame" gathering of local lampwork artists and jewelry designers.

Teague
2007-10-11, 8:45pm
Okay, your post inspired me to call. And I have to say he's a real sweetheart! Very helpful, top notch customer service! Thanks!

Teague

DesertDreamer
2007-10-11, 10:45pm
I'm a new convert, too. I was mourning the lack of supply from Jeff at Inspiration, til I saw his endorsement of Dave's reamer. I have a 3/32's one, and plan to get a 1/16 soon. The only thing I miss is that lovely cone at the end of Jeff's, for those not QUITE perfect holes. Luckily the diamond is still good on my old Jeff version, so I can do some gentle fixing when necessary. Major incentive to make it NOT necessary anymore!

Lovely tool, Dave!!!!

DaveF
2007-10-19, 1:38pm
Thanks everyone for the nice comments!
FYI, Jeff at To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
not only endorses them, he's selling them! Through October 31, buy from Jeff and get FREE shipping! Your tools will be shipped direct from Art in the Round. Jeff is a referral partner, my first. Anyone with a website is invited to apply! Respond with a post here, and I will contact you. Or PM me.

Best,
Dave

designsbykurato
2007-10-19, 3:26pm
OMG Wendy I did the same thing but have been too embarassed about to say anything LOL. I haven't replaced it yet and need to get a less prowerful dremel.
I have all of Daves tools and recently I got the 1/16th beadreamer

well my dremel was too powerfull or not spinning true or maybe I just let go of the bead were just not sure and my bead flew in one direction and the bit bent in the other.

I emailed Dave asking what I did wrong....

Not Only Did Dave call me back right away HE is sending me a new bit out tomorrow.

So Thanks for the excellent customer service.

Ald people if you havent bought any of his amazing beadreamers yet BUY THEM!!! I swear I would have a bowl of uncleaned beads if it werent for him. They are so easy to use I will never be able to clean my beads any other way.

Well worth every penny I have spent and works exactly as described

Heres a shameless plug for him
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just in case you needed it :badgrin::wink::badgrin: