Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Karen Thomas Is Back In Business

Karen Thomas
2007-10-15, 2:48pm
Hey All,
Well, we finally made it across the desert to our new home and office in Reno. It took a little longer to unpack and get organzied than we initially thought. Everyone's order should be leaving here by Wednesday. The wine stoppers have been held up in customs. We had to get situated with a new broker and custom's agent. As many of you know, this is our third move in four years. We are hoping to never move again ;-)
Thanks to everyone for their patience. We will be back to our shipping schedule of 2-3 days after your order is placed.
Our new phone number is 775-622-0385. My email is To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Give me a call or drop me a line any time.
Enjoy the beautiful fall weather... it will be snowing soon.
Karen Thomas
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

caspertorch
2007-10-15, 2:51pm
thanks for the heads up Karen! Hope your getting settled in ok. and SHUSH about the whole snow thing.... I'm TOTALLY not ready for THAT kind of talk.. lol

jaci
2007-10-16, 10:14am
if winter did not come this year i would not be sad..... Glad to hear that all is as well as could be expected!! happy UNPACKING!!! lol

beadsoncypress
2007-10-16, 6:17pm
Yea!!!!! I was starting to panic!! Thanks for the PM and keeping my order(s) straight!
Susan