Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Thanks Mike Frantz!

jeepinwelch
2007-10-26, 7:52am
:fireblob::fireblob:I got my name the color winnings yesterday and I am in hog heaven! There are so many fun odd colors to try and not enough time. I wish I didn't have to work so I could spend all day melting them. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Jody

mikefrantz
2007-10-26, 7:29pm
Well thanks alot, and the pleasure was mine. And do not forget that we are starting a new contest and winner gets to spend ten days with me in a coal mine....NO, in Murano, Italy. Rules and the particulars will be posted at To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. in November. This will be a blast.

Just think, flying business or first class, with room to stretch, fine dining and you only have to share the toilet with twelve other passengers as well as the flight crew!

Hot wet towels to wipe the dirt from your fingers before beginning the feast of flight and wines as well as all types of spirits.

I will either fly with you or will meet you at the airport once you have passed through customs and we will take a boat to your private apartment on the Grand Canal of Murano.

I will guide you through Murano, Venice, the Lido, Burano. We will meet artists and dine on Italian foods and visit churches, museums, shops and become the special tourist.

I will pay for almost everything! And when your full week is up I will take you back to the airport and make sure your and your luggage are taken care of.

This contest which has already started, will offically start on November 1st and will end on June 30th. In July a winner will be picked and the winner and myself will be speaking many times on the telephone and by email. I will talk to the winner about what things they want to see, what type of weather they prefer most, which artists they would like to me, and then finding the accomodations and the proper flights might take a bit of time, but sometime within the twelve months after the winner has been picked, we will be off on a trip of a lifetime.

If you want to be a winner and you made a purchase from Frantz Art Glass during the month of October....you are already entered into the contest.

We will pull names from November to June and then have the final name pulling in July.

And if you just never wanted to buy anything from Frantz Art Glass, but still want to win a trip to Murano, you can still do that. The rules will be posted in November so that everybody has a chance and each time you make a purchase, your name is entered into our contest.

So easy and so much fun if you win.

Good Luck to you.

mike frantz

LAJ
2007-10-26, 10:42pm
Mike, I got mine too! WOOHOO!!! My surprise package came today. I say surprise cause I got so caught up in playing the game that I completely forgot that there was a prize attached. So, THANK YOU!!! I hope I get as lucky with the Italy trip. What a generous offer that is! Whoever wins it is one lucky person! Thanks again!

Kevan
2007-10-26, 10:54pm
Mike, I got my Moon Rock, thanks so much!

mikefrantz
2007-10-27, 12:47am
Your welcome Lea! And I hope you are as surprized and happy with the new colors as you were in finding yourself a winner. I do think that having Vetrofond airfreight me a bit of each new color when they have so many at one time is great for everyone! These assortments allow anyone to try all the new colors without committing themselves to more than one thirteen inch rod. Our airfreight usually arrives six weeks before the seafreight. Since we can make up assortments within three days of the arrival of a shipment, we can get them out to our retail customers and to the retail customers of those who purchase our glass for resale.

And Kevan, I am glad you got your rock! Moon Rock that is. I can't hardly wait to see what a Moon Rock Goddess looks like.

Besides Vetrofond Odd, we started selling the two newest DH colors and we just received a shipment of new Messy Colors, of which I shall post with photos next week.

Well today the dollar crashed against the Euro and the last time I checked it was costing me $1.46 for one Euro, up from $1.42 last week.

This is making any glass from Europe more and more expensive! There is nothing I can about it, I imagine that there are so many other business out there who buy product from Europe who are being effected by this so drastically. And the price of oil, the cost of gasoline.

Today was a hard day, got a flat tire!

Cheers

Mike Frantz

ammaws
2007-10-27, 2:39am
I am sure most people understand that you have to pay higher prices for the glass. The real problem would be if you couldn't get the glass. I certainly expect to have to pay the difference when I purchase glass.

Thanks for all you do, and keep the glass rolling.

Dawn
2007-10-30, 6:22am
Mike, I always love to see the UPS man, but today it was a special treat. Thank you so much for my glass, and I promise I'll post my first something when I finally work up the nerve to melt some of it!

I hope today brings you a smile like the one I got when I opened my box of glass!!

SamanthaBeads
2007-10-30, 4:54pm
Hey Mike ! I just wanted to say thanks sooo much for the contest and the glass! Mine came yesterday and I cant wait till this weekend when I get a chance to play with it! I am so glad mine is the Frog Pond..it's my favorite..gotta love green!
Thanks again Mike = )

Samantha