Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Zooziis is awesome!

nagibeads
2007-11-07, 9:21am
Just wanted to say that Amy and her dad are so wonderful!
I ordered custom presses and they worked with me to make them quickly and perfectly. Amy gave me great advice and the shipping was so fast I was shocked when they arrived.
What a great vendor and what awesome presses!
Thank you so much Amy and Amy's Dad!! :-)
The Chunky quad is soo cool. I think I may have to break down and get some of the bigger sizes! Love the SSL too!
I love your presses and you make it even better by your terrific customer service!!
Thank you!!!:love:

sanglass
2007-11-07, 9:24am
Yes, yes, yes!!!! Amy is the best! :grin:
Her customer service is incredible!

Carols Glass
2007-11-07, 10:05am
I agree totally!

tasminann
2007-11-08, 5:55am
Yep, Amy is terrific -- which is why I keep buying press after press after press... ;)

beadgirl
2007-11-11, 7:37pm
Amy is terrific to do business with! She ships really fast and is always willing to help out. Presses are like glass you can never have enough:-D

theglasszone
2007-11-11, 10:12pm
They have always been wonderful to me - just bought two more that I've been dying for!!!! So, can you tell us, WHAT 'CHA GET? WHAT 'CHA GET? Or are we going to have to wait and see what appears in the Gallery?

Wink/Nudge,
DeAnne in CA

nagibeads
2007-11-12, 9:36am
HI DeAnne!
I custom ordered some lentil presses that are about half the thickness. They are awesome! Lightweight and beautiful!
I also got a nugget, SSL and the Chunky quad.
I am kookoo over the Chunky quad and nugget especially. I normally can't sit down and make the same shape for more than a couple of beads, but I did last night--The nugget was so much fun I think I made 10 matching beads without feeling the 'pull' to do something else(which is amazing for me).
I did a couple of chunky discs and decorated them--they are fun! I am thinking of getting more--wondering if there is a way to get a very large holed version :-D
Very Awesome! I love Zoozii presses!

granny
2007-11-15, 12:50pm
I ordered on the 13th and received on the 15th!!
Doesn't get any better than that!!!!

granny

Corey
2007-11-15, 11:15pm
I agree too! Great customer service and super fast shipping what could be better.

C-Ann
2007-11-17, 6:05am
\\:D/Amy has been wonderful - ordered twice in the past 2 weeks and the presses where here in a matter of a couple of days.
Going to try the off mandrell presses - hopefully today!
Thanks Amy!:love:

sunnyone
2007-11-25, 2:46am
I wuv Amy! She is just such an awesome person too! I love supporting her!..plus her presses just rock! * bows head and walkas away...ashamed by how many she actually owns*

crystal

Just Nancy
2007-11-25, 9:41am
I am really into the knobs. Just one tweek I'd like to see and I'd be in heaven.

That and a bulk buy option for the inserts. :lol:

I agree. She ships really quickly. I would order again without hesitation. I've been showing all the lampworkers I know my practice knobs. (Which are only practice because I'm hording the few inserts I have. )