Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : LB supplies is super

Alison D
2007-11-22, 5:55am
The web site is easily navigated and beautiful, has a picture of every glass, and has a quick check-out.

Instant Email confirmation of my order.

The order arrived so fast it made my head spin.

The order was very well wrraped, complete, and in perfect condition.

Can't ask for anything more.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Hope I get Christmas cash so I can shop some more.
Alison

FosterFire
2007-11-26, 7:24am
faster than a speeding bullet! more powerful that intense black or moretti lapis!

LB Supplys is like hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon on a cold day. They are like finding an unsed $20 Starbucks card in the pocket of an old jacket. They are like a warm happy puppy minus the potential for havig to clean your rugs..!

danelady
2007-11-26, 8:34am
THAT was funny Robin (the rug comment LOL) I just got my last glass order and they added the free shipping even though my order came in under the wire! How kewl is THAT!?!faster than a speeding bullet! more powerful that intense black or moretti lapis!

LB Supplys is like hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon on a cold day. They are like finding an unsed $20 Starbucks card in the pocket of an old jacket. They are like a warm happy puppy minus the potential for havig to clean your rugs..!

DustyJJ
2007-11-30, 7:57pm
Got the order I placed last Monday already! You guys do great work..Thanks Much!