Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Still Waiting on SRA

anneli
2007-11-22, 8:24am
I am still waiting to join SRA and it's been at least 6 months now. I emailed them about 2 weeks ago again and I've yet to receive an email back. Does anyone know why the heck it's taking so long? All I want is a number..and to post their logo in my auctions. I want to be a member...but this is getting ridiculous. I know before I've asked and people say they are only volunteers and it will be awhile before they get back to you....but 6 months?????????

gwacie
2007-11-22, 8:50am
Did you see this post:
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1476649&postcount=76

It should answer your questions for who gets what.

If your last name starts with A-L I am now the coordinator and I do not have your info.

gwacie
2007-11-22, 8:53am
Also this thread:
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1479158#post1479158

tiggybubba
2007-11-22, 10:35am
Bethany,
Do you have my info? I sent it in about 4 months ago but I knew it was going to take a long time so wasnt too worried about it.
Leslie

PS Last name Ford

gwacie
2007-11-22, 7:24pm
Nope. None of the A-F applications made it my way. Unfortunately our A-F person had to leave the project and I have not gotten any of the backlog from her which means folks have to reapply. The good news is I'm pretty efficient so within a week or so of sending your info my way you will either have a number or a follow up email from me asking for mroe info if I need it. So go ahead and resend.

tiggybubba
2007-11-22, 9:02pm
Thanks Bethany...

I just sent it.

Leslie

anneli
2007-11-23, 9:27am
Well..that explains it...my last name starts with a D. I'll go ahead and resend my info to you. Thanks so much!

DawnT
2007-11-23, 9:40am
Bethany - can you tell me who to contact if I just need to change my biz name and website address in the roster? I've sent a couple of emails but had read that things were backed up so haven't followed up much in the last year. My name is Dawn Trosper.

Thanks for the info!

Sylvie D.
2007-11-23, 9:52am
Hello Bethany,

I just have one more question: should I worry that 2 members have the same number?

My number is D 38.

Thank you

gwacie
2007-11-23, 9:59am
Well Sylvie, send me an email and I'll try to sort it out. We have a little bit of, well confusion, to sort and our webmaster seems to be a bit busy right now. Never fear, we'll get it resolved.

As to making changes to your entry, I'd say email your alphabet rep (the same person you'd send your application to for your name).