Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : looking for a moretti color

Iwantonetoo
2007-12-28, 9:12am
I've checked with my favorite vendors (those I've used and been happy with) and haven't been able to find a

moretti Raspberry pink #M256.

Anyone have it?

Thanks in advance. It looks lovely with the pink gold.

ETA: I assumed it is moretti because the tag says M256. I just found a CIM raspberry pink dark (sold out). Think it is the same?
Thanks

cherylsart
2007-12-28, 9:36am
Irene is out of stock, but Howaco has it, here is the link:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hope this helps!

Cheryl

Iwantonetoo
2007-12-28, 10:15am
Thank you, they were next on my list. I hadn't purchased from her yet. I just made my first order with them!

Peach Blossom Beads
2007-12-28, 10:52am
That doesn't mean she has the Raspberry Pink, so don't order it just yet! You should call & ask Jamie Lynn which batch she has. Raspberry was a batch of the dark pink, along with cotton candy (they were the same batch, just different parts of the pull).

As far as I know raspberry is gone. Maybe you can try the garage. (I have some but I don't think I can give any of it up. Sorry.)

GlassGalore
2007-12-28, 11:22am
I just picked some up on eBay at Galaxy Glass (sungirl501) but it's pricey!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Elegance_1
2007-12-28, 12:31pm
I have some in my stock for sale but I'm not sure how much. If you want me to check this evening, PM me. It looks like $13.50 is the going rate for 1/4 lb of this. If I do have enough, my price will be 15% less. ;)

Peach Blossom Beads
2007-12-29, 7:11am
I have some in my stock for sale but I'm not sure how much. If you want me to check this evening, PM me. It looks like $13.50 is the going rate for 1/4 lb of this. If I do have enough, my price will be 15% less. ;)

If you have enough, I'll definitely take some. It's my favorite and I need more. PMd you. Thanks!!!

melody
2007-12-29, 10:03am
I looked through my stock and I have about 4 pounds of the "good" 256 and also about 4 pounds of a "good" gold ruby 456. I would be willing to sell them for $45/pound. PM me if you are interested.

Nicker
2007-12-29, 9:53pm
I am not hijacking your thread. I have been looking for more of this for months now. If you find any that is the dark raspberry pink and dont want it all could you let me know who has it?

Reenie
2007-12-29, 11:33pm
Make sure it is the raspberry pink your getting.
591256 is the current Dark Pink of Moretti.
There was an old batch odd I believe of the raspberry pink but it is no longer available.
The dark pink from Moretti has just jumped in price as well.
I'm out of stock and will be ordering more this week but beware of the price increase.
Exchange rates must be horrible because there's alot of increases coming.
Irene

Iwantonetoo
2007-12-30, 9:27am
Thanks guys, I found some. Hope you all get yours too.

Amybeads
2007-12-30, 10:18am
I would like some too please! Thanks!

PaulaD
2007-12-30, 7:46pm
Make sure it is the raspberry pink your getting.
Exchange rates must be horrible because there's alot of increases coming.
Irene

Exchange rates ARE horrible. The dollar vs the Euro is the lowest that it's been in the last 5 years. Give or take a day. I follow this stuff at my day job.

Paula

Iwantonetoo
2008-01-07, 6:48am
Some of what I ordered came, and it isn't the same as what I had. Still a pretty color, and the vendor didn't know I was looking for a specific, I just ordered from their web site.

I still have more on the way, so I am quite hopeful.

Thanks for all of the info.