Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : ABR hosted the Indiana Society of Lampwork and Art Glass Artists

barbaracollins
2008-01-12, 3:44pm
ABR hosted our Indiana Society of Lampwork and Art Glass Artists today at his shop. We all had a great time and bought a lot. Ross is a great host! Along with his staff. Thanks Ross.

Carrimisu
2008-01-12, 4:45pm
Wow, I wish I'd known! I live in Bloomington :(

barbaracollins
2008-01-12, 7:21pm
Join ISLAGA. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. We would love to have you.

Carrimisu
2008-01-12, 8:40pm
Thanks! Will do.

Just Nancy
2008-01-13, 10:33am
I thought of everyone. I spend the day with my husband instead on a rare day off, but I still thought of everyone. :lol: I knew you'd have a good time. I'm guessing lots of glass was bought.

clutter73
2008-01-13, 4:58pm
So glad that my husband and I went. We just joined and decided to make the trip from Southern Indiana. Wow! What a wonderful group. I learned so much yesterday it was information overload. Can't wait to meet up with them again. Hopefully in the near future.

Ross was an absolute doll. He shared a lot of information and opened his shop up to us all. Didn't even realize that ABR was in Bloomington until I read about the meeting place. Guess I've just been shut up in my little part of the world.

Patti