Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : My Piece fo the Porch

ms-priss
2005-06-21, 5:22pm
:waving:
IF I get this right [-o< you'll see my little piece of the porch! DH and I enclosed part of our back porch. On one side is my "torching area"! He made me some cabinets that work both ways (he HATED making them!) for my glass stuff and I did all the tile work. The other side is where I put my jewelry together and do my PMC stuff! It was a lot of work, but so worth it!!!!

Smiles,
Priss
if they're not here, don't blame me:lol:

Toozygoot
2005-06-21, 6:02pm
Very nice Priss! You planned it out really well! I love the magnetic strips for tools and what looks like frit containers too. The tile work is so pretty! What a great work area and now I can picture you there!

pat

ms-priss
2005-06-21, 6:29pm
Ohhhhh, hi Pat!!!! Miss you (but I still have a bead that reminds me of you :biggrin: ) Let me know when you're coming back. Call me and we'll get together!!!

I got the magnetic tool holder really cheap. It's a Wilkerson knife holder! Smokey Mountain Knife Works - $6.99!! They're really strong. Had 2 but my aunt wanted one, so................

Smiles,
Priss

Kalera
2005-06-23, 1:07pm
Wow, you've got a great space... lots of storage and I love the tile!

MistyCherie
2005-06-23, 2:14pm
Awesome studio! The tile is wonderful. I'm just using plain ol' sheet metal for my surface right now (A sturdy, but temporary, desk area.) I love the glass in the drawer! *Perfect* for keeping dust away, dog hair away, and right there when you need it! (I'll have to definitely file that idea away for future studio building!)

=)

Shawn T
2005-06-23, 10:00pm
Priss just beautiful! Of course I knew your tile work was going to look amazeing. Love the cabinets your hubby did for you.
Is it always so neat and tidy?

Am I the only one who is looking at it and wondering how you keep form burning and walls working with the torch that shallow. I have to be misisng something. Maybe the tiles are much wider than they appear. :-k

Heidi von Frozenfyre
2005-06-24, 10:27am
That's great! Love the tiles too!

ms-priss
2005-06-24, 8:10pm
Priss just beautiful! Of course I knew your tile work was going to look amazeing. Love the cabinets your hubby did for you.
Is it always so neat and tidy?

Am I the only one who is looking at it and wondering how you keep form burning and walls working with the torch that shallow. I have to be misisng something. Maybe the tiles are much wider than they appear. :-k

Hehe!!! I keep my torch pointed up! LOL!! It doesn't get too hot back there. I was so afraid it would, but afer testing and testing, I/we decided it was fine. So far, it is. And, it's about 2 feet away!

Laurie L
2005-06-24, 8:30pm
Very Nice !! 8) 8)

I would post pictures of my current studio.....but its all packed up in 2 extra big rubbermaid storage containers, with a 3rd one on the go. :evil: