Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : 3rd Annual Missouri Bead Retreat!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Solana
2008-01-23, 4:56pm
It's that time again! Time to start planning for the annual Missouri Bead Retreat! We're only 4 short months away, so be sure to bust out your calendars and mark down the dates!

Here's the information on this year's event:

What: 3rd Annual MO Bead Retreat
When: Friday, May 16th, 2008 - Monday, May 19th, 2008
Where: Alhonna Resort, Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
Cost: $60/person (includes 3 nights!)

4 SPOTS LEFT!!!!
Please contact Karla to be placed on the Waiting List. You may also contact the Alhonna Resort (http://www.alhonna.com) directly to inquire about your own accomodations. There are a few hotels that are several miles from the resort as another alternative. (There's a Baymont Inn located about 8 miles from the resort, there's also the Lodge of the Four Seasons which is closer, but probably a bit pricier.)

We've reserved 4, four bedroom condos right on the lake! These condos are all a part the same building and contain extremely large, covered decks, which are perfect for torching! The set up has worked out perfectly last few years, and I can't wait to do it again! We have a total of 48 spots available, so be sure to sign up today!

Why should I go?
To socialize, make beads, eat, make beads, relax, more eating and making even more beads! It's incredibly fun and a great way to watch others work, participate in demos/activities or just to relax in general!

When's the deadline to sign up?
The deadline to send in your payment is April 1st. Even with 48 spots, we'll fill up quickly so be sure to claim yours today! If you want to send a payment via snail mail, check out the RAOGK section for my address. Payments can also be made via PayPal. Please send $62 (the $2 help cover the PayPal fees) to karla[at]sirwatson[dot]com.

Do I need to bring anything?
Yes! Besides yourself, be sure to bring some food or drinks to share, torches or lampworking equipment and of course....BEADS! We'll have sign up sheets (on the website) where people can volunteer to bring specific items, so be sure to check those out!

How do I get there?
The Lake of the Ozarks is centrally located in Missouri and easy to access from anywhere. It's about a 3 hour drive from St. Louis or Kansas City. Visit the MO Bead Retreat website (http://www.mobeadretreat.com) for maps and directions.

Do I have to stay for all 3 nights?
Nope, but you'll want to! Unless, you're staying for the day only, all retreat-attendees will need to pay the $60/person to help cover the reservations for all 3 nights.

Sounds like fun! Where do I learn more?
Be sure to visit the Missouri Bead Retreat website at: www.mobeadretreat.com (http://www.mobeadretreat.com). The website is actually a Yahoo! group, so you'll need to join the group to have access to the information files. Be sure to read the "General Information about the Missouri Bead Retreat" (in the Files section), which contains important information about the event, costs, reserving your spot and how to pay.

Feel free to post general questions about the retreat in this thread! I'll be happy to answer them as soon as I get the chance! Thanks, and I hope to see you in May!!! :D

-Karla

caspertorch
2008-01-23, 5:04pm
Rock On Karla!!!! Whoo Hoo!

tgslampwork
2008-01-23, 5:05pm
Hip hip hoooray!

jana
2008-01-23, 5:16pm
Payment sent!

taneres
2008-01-23, 5:17pm
I guess the countdown has begun!!!!!!

ammaws
2008-01-23, 5:19pm
I'd love to join in--starting a new job, so will need to see about the Friday off.

This sounds like fun.

NancySellsGlass
2008-01-23, 5:32pm
Argh! Just got the date for the Cabin and we're going to be on the same weekend again this year... sigh...

Solana
2008-01-23, 5:36pm
Argh! Just got the date for the Cabin and we're going to be on the same weekend again this year... sigh...

Dang it! Well...maybe some year we'll have our retreats on different weekends! :)

Either way, we should have some sort of "trans-midwest" bead retreat challenge!!! Hmmm...... :-k

I'll have to think this one through a little more. :D

Miss Kate
2008-01-23, 5:56pm
I just sent my money in! WooHoo! Looking forward to a great time!

Miss Kate

Steph'sBeadCorner
2008-01-23, 5:58pm
I'm coming!! and some other Columbia glass crazies are coming too...

StLouisBiker
2008-01-23, 6:04pm
Where do we send out money?

Miss Kate
2008-01-23, 6:07pm
Where do we send out money?

Hi Suzanne,
Here you go - highlighted in blue.

When's the deadline to sign up?
The deadline to send in your payment is April 1st. Even with 48 spots, we'll fill up quickly so be sure to claim yours today! If you want to send a payment via snail mail, you can do so by using the address listed in the RAOGK section. Payments can also be made via PayPal. Please send $62 (the $2 help cover the PayPal fees) to karla[at]sirwatson[dot]com.

Miss Kate

Venessa
2008-01-23, 6:32pm
I'll be there!!!

StLouisBiker
2008-01-23, 6:33pm
Thank you Miss Kate!!

Suzanne

StLouisBiker
2008-01-23, 6:33pm
YAY Venessa. I'm coming to your neck of the woods this weekend.

Mustang Dawn
2008-01-23, 6:57pm
Hi Karla,

This looks like so much fun! I just mapquested it and it about 11 hours from MI :( I'll have to give this some serious thought :)

Dawn

taneres
2008-01-23, 7:00pm
Dawn~
I think anyone would tell you it is totally worth it.

Solana
2008-01-23, 7:13pm
I'd love to see you again, Dawn! I hope you can make the trip, but totally understand if you can't.

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-23, 7:24pm
I’ll be bringing Chocolate Torts and and and some Gooey Butter cakes and and holding a PMC class.

ShibumiGlass
2008-01-23, 8:38pm
Paid this morning. Nick and I will be there. Can't wait to see all of you!

Sue H-K
2008-01-23, 9:14pm
Yippee!!!!

Miss Kate
2008-01-23, 9:17pm
Is it May yet?

Miss Kate

cmontag
2008-01-23, 9:26pm
Too bad I'm so far away...sounds like a lot of fun. I loved the pictures from your last retreat.

caspertorch
2008-01-23, 9:46pm
Paid this morning. Nick and I will be there. Can't wait to see all of you!

ROBIN!!!!
We were talking about you this weekend -- were your ears burning?!?!?
It'll be SO GOOD to see you again!
~B\\:D/

caspertorch
2008-01-23, 9:47pm
Too bad I'm so far away...sounds like a lot of fun. I loved the pictures from your last retreat.

No One is TOO far way collette! we have planes trains and automobiles! And I guarantee someone will pick youup and bring you in with them!

BarbC
2008-01-23, 9:48pm
ME! And I'll bring the soda!

ltsexpressions
2008-01-23, 10:12pm
I’ll be bringing Chocolate Torts and and and some Gooey Butter cakes and and holding a PMC class.

we'll all have to pitch in to bring ingred to make kosher crack balls too..... :fnwl:

Roxy
2008-01-23, 10:12pm
How many people to a room?

Roxy

ltsexpressions
2008-01-23, 10:13pm
YAY Venessa. I'm coming to your neck of the woods this weekend.

when ya comin' up? call ma cell #, k? 816 six nine five 8685.....

I'm meltin something this weekend too, not sure what COE yet!

ltsexpressions
2008-01-23, 10:18pm
ROBYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (and Nick of course!)

we're gonna hopefully have a larger number of guys there this year, it should prove "interesting" to say the least!!!

Hugs,

Stac

Lyric0561
2008-01-23, 10:18pm
I'm seriously thinking about attending this year. The weekend at Becky's was so much fun, I'm ready for more!! I miss you guys!! :cry:

villa design
2008-01-23, 10:51pm
Karla! Save a spot for me... I'm paying you Saturday! :D

Steph'sBeadCorner
2008-01-23, 11:00pm
I'm seriously thinking about attending this year. The weekend at Becky's was so much fun, I'm ready for more!! I miss you guys!! :cry:

Tracy... you are getting sleepy... and can only think about the Mid Missouri bead retreat... when you open your eyes you'll mark those days off on the calender

Lyric0561
2008-01-23, 11:05pm
Tracy... you are getting sleepy... and can only think about the Mid Missouri bead retreat... when you open your eyes you'll mark those days off on the calender

:lol: Hiiiiiiiiiii Steph! :waving:

jana
2008-01-24, 4:37am
You are more than welcome to ride down with me!

Miss Kate
2008-01-24, 6:50am
Tracy, Tracy, Tracy! We want Tracy too!

Miss Kate

ShibumiGlass
2008-01-24, 7:04am
Talking about me?? 8-[ Why? I'm so boring!
I miss you so much, girl!
So is LoriBird coming or not???

ROBIN!!!!
We were talking about you this weekend -- were your ears burning?!?!?
It'll be SO GOOD to see you again!
~B\\:D/

Lyric0561
2008-01-24, 7:32am
Aw, you ladies are all so sweet!!! How can I not go???

LOL...I just sent my payment to Karla!!! Wheeeeeeee! :koolaid: I'm going to the Bead Retreat!!! I'm going to the Bead Retreat!!! :koolaid:

Jana, thank you so much for the offer. Right now, though, I plan on driving down with Deb- Boheme. If plans change, or you'd like to ride with us, that would be cool, too. I have a mini van with lots of space for gear. Let me know.

Hugs,
Tracy

villa design
2008-01-24, 7:57am
Robyn... robyn... Robyn... :)

ShibumiGlass
2008-01-24, 8:28am
Robyn... robyn... Robyn... :)

You're making me paranoid... :hide:

BTW, I've been enjoying your favorites list on etsy. Love the photo print of the rusty old car. Let's see, take some 96 Light Tobacco for a base, sprinkle or roll on turq enamel, maybe a bit of copper leaf....

ptbeads
2008-01-24, 8:30am
I just paid! Woohoo! Now to go vote on some of those polls. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_5_119.gif

villa design
2008-01-24, 8:45am
BTW, I've been enjoying your favorites list on etsy. Love the photo print of the rusty old car. Let's see, take some 96 Light Tobacco for a base, sprinkle or roll on turq enamel, maybe a bit of copper leaf....

Isn't that pic awesome?! I spend too much time there... and there's soooo many pretties. :)

shadowsong
2008-01-24, 10:04am
I will be there this year!!

he he hee

tgslampwork
2008-01-24, 10:13am
Hey Dianna, so glad you're coming this year. It's GREAT. Lemme know if you want to ride down with me...I also have to see if Heidi wants to come again...and my I'm trying to convince Jim to come. He'd have fun with the boys.

tgslampwork
2008-01-24, 10:15am
Aww hell, KARLA, I swear I know how to spell your name, but I sent the payment to CARLA@...GRR. Anyone know what I need to do now to fix the payment?

Thanks,
Dopey

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-24, 10:25am
I see
Tracy and Dianna and Robin and Jana and Miss Kate and Steph and Betty and Shadowsong and Stac and The real Barb and Becky and Sue and Serena and Suzanne and Venessa and Kim aka Red and Karls and Sharon are going to have a the most fun.

Romper Stomper Bomper Do.

ptbeads
2008-01-24, 10:48am
Hey Dianna, so glad you're coming this year. It's GREAT. Lemme know if you want to ride down with me...

I'm not sure when I can come yet. Might be Friday after work. Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know when it gets closer.

ShibumiGlass
2008-01-24, 11:51am
I will be there this year!!

he he hee

Finally! \\:D/ Good grief. How long has it been since I've seen you, hon?

retroglasstools
2008-01-24, 4:49pm
Just paid for me and my J. He is also going to be doing a workshop on bead lining if anyone is interested. :)

ptbeads
2008-01-24, 4:58pm
He is also going to be doing a workshop on bead lining if anyone is interested. :)

Woohoo! This is something I've been wanting to do for a while.

caspertorch
2008-01-24, 5:07pm
I still don't feel like I know enough to teach any workshops.... hmmm... maybe a recap of the martini class from last year? LOL

taneres
2008-01-24, 5:20pm
I still don't feel like I know enough to teach any workshops.... hmmm... maybe a recap of the martini class from last year? LOL

That's about how I feel too!

caspertorch
2008-01-24, 6:08pm
I am TOTALLY gonna start working on my CA giftie though.... LOL!!!

debkauz
2008-01-24, 6:22pm
Bec your martini class was a highlight. LOL

villa design
2008-01-24, 6:26pm
oh man... need to work on the CA gift too!

Mar
2008-01-24, 6:26pm
I see
Tracy and Dianna and Robin and Jana and Miss Kate and Steph and Betty and Shadowsong and Stac and The real Barb and Becky and Sue and Serena and Suzanne and Venessa and Kim aka Red and Karls and Sharon are going to have a the most fun.

Romper Stomper Bomper Do.

Don't forget me!!

caspertorch
2008-01-24, 7:18pm
Bec your martini class was a highlight. LOL

Aw thanks Deb - you were my best and brightest student!!! :cool:LOL

you coming again?

debkauz
2008-01-24, 8:12pm
Can't do it this year but save me a place next year!

And thank you for the compliment on my studious ways. LOL

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-24, 8:23pm
Yes will some one be in charge of watching over Becky's shakers. Last year she left one and had a heck of a time getting it home.

Sorry Mar dam wand went fuzzy.

Miss Kate
2008-01-24, 8:24pm

That is sooooooo You! Martini Class! :lol:

Miss Kate

villa design
2008-01-24, 8:54pm
Umm... and some of the martini got spilled on glass! :shock:

Miss Kate
2008-01-24, 9:00pm
So are you saying that Becky got overly enthusiastic (sp?) when shaking those tini's?
:lol:

Miss Kate

phoenix_mj
2008-01-25, 8:59am
I AM COMING THIS YEAR!
Just sent my PP to Karla.

I will take of the beer!:cool:

ShibumiGlass
2008-01-25, 9:09am
Oh, Karla, put us down for bringing all of the paper products. Plates, cups, towels, napkins, br tissue. whatever else Nick can snag from the office....

ginko
2008-01-25, 9:24am
I have a major conflict that weekend. thecanadian graduates and MIL has already said she is saving money for her trip her from Canada to see him walk. thecanadian says I can go (nice man), but I am struggling with the idea of having guests at the house and me running off to play. What to do. What to do??

tgslampwork
2008-01-25, 9:27am
Are you asking me? I say you rin off and play :) But, I'm biased!

taneres
2008-01-25, 9:28am
oooh......glad I don't have to make that decision. Of course, I have my own decisions to make.

villa design
2008-01-25, 10:29am
So are you saying that Becky got overly enthusiastic (sp?) when shaking those tini's?

Actually, it was someone else. :badgrin: :lol: And I know who...

Oh, Karla, put us down for bringing all of the paper products. Plates, cups, towels, napkins, br tissue. whatever else Nick can snag from the office....

Robyn, I still have TONS of those from the last retreat. Let me double check what we have when I get back home. I know there was plenty of napkins and forks, spoons and knives leftover...

Tillie
2008-01-25, 2:00pm
How experienced do you have to be to come to the retreat? I'm a rank newbie. I work on a hot head and I've taken only 1 class so far. I am taking another class in Vegas in April, but I don't want to be the only one walking around going "Uh, whut's that?" " Uh, how did you do that?"

ptbeads
2008-01-25, 2:01pm
I don't want to be the only one walking around going "Uh, whut's that?" " Uh, how did you do that?"

You won't be. I do that ALL the time....

phoenix_mj
2008-01-25, 2:34pm
How experienced do you have to be to come to the retreat? I'm a rank newbie. I work on a hot head and I've taken only 1 class so far. I am taking another class in Vegas in April, but I don't want to be the only one walking around going "Uh, whut's that?" " Uh, how did you do that?"

Please don't worry about that. There will be people there that are really good at certain techniques but newbie at other ones. There will be PMC workshops and perhaps bead crochet, seed bead work, etc.

caspertorch
2008-01-25, 2:37pm

By the end of the weekend you will be a "GLASS MASTER"!!!!

Mustang Dawn
2008-01-25, 2:47pm
I just read Nancy's post .... Waahhh. This is the same weekend as the cabin retreat. Maybe we need to do a spring and fall retreat :)

Dawn

Sue H-K
2008-01-25, 3:02pm

Seriously, like others have said...any and all skill levels are welcome!! It is an awesome weekend of fun and learning!!!!

Sue H-K
2008-01-25, 3:03pm
Are we going to do another mini-sale/bead show again this year?

villa design
2008-01-25, 3:03pm
I don't want to be the only one walking around going "Uh, whut's that?" " Uh, how did you do that?"

I've been torching for almost five years and I still do that. :lol:

Seriously, come on down! Newbies are very welcome and we had a few of them last year.

taneres
2008-01-25, 3:21pm
Newbies are very welcome and we had a few of them last year.

They were yummy too, weren't they!!!!

caspertorch
2008-01-25, 3:23pm
BHA HA HA!

villa design
2008-01-25, 3:25pm
Hmm... we haven't seen Julie for a bit. MN Julie, not Columbia Julie. :badgrin:

ShibumiGlass
2008-01-25, 8:44pm
Serena, you so crack me up.

Tillie
2008-01-25, 8:59pm
I'm going to seriously consider signing up...but I'm also going to try to learn all I can so that I won't seem too much of a dumb@$$. Ummm...can I have the names of some of the newbies that were there last year and no one has seen since? :hide:
I guarantee that you'd not think I was very yummy! [-X

villa design
2008-01-25, 9:02pm
Julie is one... CreditRiverArtGlass. Umm, who else my fellow Retreat peeps?

villa design
2008-01-25, 9:04pm
Robyn... I so love your new banner!

ltsexpressions
2008-01-25, 9:10pm
I am TOTALLY gonna start working on my CA giftie though.... LOL!!!

oh hell ya....

mine was started on Sunday

HINT ONE: It began at TJ's.....

ltsexpressions
2008-01-25, 9:21pm
love the new banner too Robyn, looks so crisp and balanced!!!!

taneres
2008-01-25, 9:27pm
Julie is one... CreditRiverArtGlass. Umm, who else my fellow Retreat peeps?

um, I can't think of her name, but I can see her face. She had long blonde hair and was quite young. I think she was from somewhere close and came with her mom? Does that sound familiar to anyone or am I just making this up?

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-25, 9:36pm
Are you thinking of Anna? I don't think Anna came with her Mom.
Gail from KY came with her Mom I've PM'd her.

taneres
2008-01-25, 9:49pm
could be.....I am so bad with names.

villa design
2008-01-25, 10:02pm
Oh wait! Kansas gal... her mom was Gloria I think. She had only been torching for few months and she made some spectacular vessels! First try too!

taneres
2008-01-25, 10:03pm
We need to take a picture of the whole group and have it made into a poster with names on it so I can remember this stuff later on!

vonna
2008-01-25, 10:43pm
could be.....I am so bad with names.

I am so bad with faces - :sad:

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-25, 10:51pm
Oh just for fun

Pic’s of last years Bead Retreat

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559165618LKGjhh

taneres
2008-01-25, 11:14pm
that was fun!

Sue H-K
2008-01-25, 11:20pm
Whew!!! Thank goodness, Sharon has me in a pic that I haven't had one snarktini too many!

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-25, 11:22pm
I wished I had taken more pictures so much went on.

caspertorch
2008-01-26, 2:18am
I'm going to seriously consider signing up...but I'm also going to try to learn all I can so that I won't seem too much of a dumb@$$. Ummm...can I have the names of some of the newbies that were there last year and no one has seen since? :hide:
I guarantee that you'd not think I was very yummy! [-X

*I* was a newbie last year.... and before ANYONE goes trying to contradict me -- it's TRUE! I had about less than 100 hours of torching before I went last year - that equals NEWBIE!!!

And all newbies returned in one piece -- it was the unfortunate mishaving beads that wound up dunked in the lake... never to return lol

caspertorch
2008-01-26, 2:20am
um, I can't think of her name, but I can see her face. She had long blonde hair and was quite young. I think she was from somewhere close and came with her mom? Does that sound familiar to anyone or am I just making this up?

they were from KS - I''m losing it -- I talked to them for weeks afterward -- dang.... I'm embarrassed -- but it IS 3 am and I have been out clubbing... maybe it'll come to me tomorrow.....

there was Kim's friend Heidi -- so new she didn't even have a rod of glsas to her name... lol

There was Carl -- had only made about 6 beads before he came.... :biggrin:

Miss Kate
2008-01-26, 6:47am
Great Pictures Sharon!

ShibumiGlass
2008-01-26, 8:24am
Thanks for sharing the pics, Sharon. Good times!

ShibumiGlass
2008-01-26, 8:27am
Thanks for the compliments on the banner, guys. I've been meaning to do one of those for years.
Melissa, you could make a really cool one out of your Galileo pendants.
(BTW, Tess is MINE - as soon as I sell some more beads. Anybody else buys it and I'll hunt you dowwwnnn.)

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-26, 8:30am
Yep I'm a newbie I took my first class in late January and only had a few practice sessions at the torch be for the retreat in May. Hey my one year Anniversary is this week.

Wow Becky arrived a newbie and left a pro.

Everyone is so willing to share their knowledge and offer to let you try out the torches and tools. Not to mention the entire How to classes, demos and DVD’s available to watch. I think what you will get from this experience is more self-confidence. We don’t judge each other we just Ooooooo and Aaaaaa and share techniques.

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-26, 8:34am
Glad you are enjoying the pics we were so lucky to have great weather.
I think less than 10 people left to go shopping. Everyone was afraid to leave and miss something.

Lyric0561
2008-01-26, 8:46am
Great pics, Sharon! It's so cool that I can even put names to more than a few!! :D Looks like everyone was having a great time!

Tillie
2008-01-26, 11:37am
Well, it really looks like fun, and I didn't see ANY dead bodies...one that was almost grilled, but no dead ones! LOL I think I'm going to have to ask my hubby if I can go, that soon after Vegas. Where in Missouri is it, in relation to Joplin or Springfield? It'll probably be about a 11-14 hour drive for me, but I could make 9 hrs of the drive and then spend the night with my sister in NE Oklahoma, and head out the next morning for the rest of it. It sounds like a really good weekend, and one that I wouldn't feel too much of a newbie. When is the deadline for letting you know?

caspertorch
2008-01-26, 2:39pm
I'm pretty sure the deadline is when we hit 48 people... lol. that's how many spots there are in the 4 condos. Are you part of the yahoo. group yet? There's oodles more info and pictures on that.

We had people drive from Minnesota last year and THEY thought it was SO worth the 11 - 12 hour drive!

ltsexpressions
2008-01-26, 8:13pm
*I* was a newbie last year.... and before ANYONE goes trying to contradict me -- it's TRUE! I had about less than 100 hours of torching before I went last year - that equals NEWBIE!!!

And all newbies returned in one piece -- it was the unfortunate mishaving beads that wound up dunked in the lake... never to return lol

well, technically, wouldn't the beads still be there, only for us snarktini filled beadmakers to return? LOL

miss you guys this weekend!!!

Tillie
2008-01-26, 8:21pm
I mentioned it to my husband and he just looked at me like "Another trip?" But, I'm going to try to convince him that this would really be a good thing. Got my fingers crossed!!

villa design
2008-01-26, 8:40pm
Show him the pictures and all the things you can learn... for $60!

caspertorch
2008-01-26, 9:19pm
Wow Becky arrived a newbie and left a pro.

Precisely! THAT'S how good this weekend is... lol\\:D/:waving:

Solana
2008-01-27, 7:09am
Yes please come! We want as many glassy people as possible! :D

Solana
2008-01-27, 7:40am
I was just thinkin'.....how hilarious would it be to have our own composite image from the retreat!? You know, a large poster-sized image with a picture and name for each of us...just like a fraternity or sorority! LOL!

We could have a lot of fun taking the pictures of everyone at the retreat and I'd LOVE to put it together!

It would look similar to the image below...of course much more colorful and FUN!

http://www.clubgreek.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/normal_composite%20pic.jpg

I think CafePress has posters you can create, so I could put it out there after the retreat for anyone who's interested.

What do you guys think? :D

ltsexpressions
2008-01-27, 8:11am
I was just thinkin'.....how hilarious would it be to have our own composite image from the retreat!? You know, a large poster-sized image with a picture and name for each of us...just like a fraternity or sorority! LOL!

We could have a lot of fun taking the pictures of everyone at the retreat and I'd LOVE to put it together!

It would look similar to the image below...of course much more colorful and FUN!

http://www.clubgreek.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/normal_composite%20pic.jpg

I think CafePress has posters you can create, so I could put it out there after the retreat for anyone who's interested.

What do you guys think? :D

OMG, how fun!

You guys are the only sorority that I've ever been in or would want to be in!!!

Maybe we could come up w/a kewl glassy greek name for our retreat and use that on the posters and maybe on the rings Sharon's gonna teach us???

Miss Kate
2008-01-27, 8:33am
Yes Karla! I love that idea!

Miss Kate

villa design
2008-01-27, 9:18am
Awesome idea! LOL... that would be great. :)

ShibumiGlass
2008-01-27, 9:54am
I would love it! And I love Stacy's idea for the greek name, and on the rings, too.

Solana
2008-01-27, 10:46am
So.....what should our "greek" name be?

MBP - Mu Beta Rho (for Missouri Bead Retreat)? LOL! I think it's even available!

:)

I can't to see what you all come up with!

Lyric0561
2008-01-27, 10:49am
LOL I love it!

Such cool ideas! It just makes me that much more excited, I gotta say! :D

Sue H-K
2008-01-27, 11:32am
I loooooove the greek idea! That is a hoot!

ltsexpressions
2008-01-27, 12:39pm
can we incorporate the Greek thing into the T-shirts too???? That would be fun and it gives us a "group identity"....

Solana
2008-01-27, 12:45pm
I'm cool with that! Does that mean you guys like our "greek" organization to be known as:

Mu Beta Rho or MBP?

Sue H-K
2008-01-27, 12:50pm
Works for me!

caspertorch
2008-01-27, 1:27pm
AWESOME! I love it! LOL

villa design
2008-01-27, 2:09pm
Is greek theme good for the t-shirts then? I'll discuss that with the designer... to have the MBP or Mu Beta Rho. :D

Solana
2008-01-27, 2:56pm
LOL! That's great, Melissa! Thanks! :)

We should probably spell it out since "MBP" may be hard to follow by itself. :lol:

villa design
2008-01-27, 5:51pm
Heehee... oh this is gonna be fun!

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-27, 6:22pm
What about
Ok this spelling is wrong but it would sound like PHy Beta Glassa.

boheme'
2008-01-27, 6:39pm
I love the picture/tshirt idea. I'm so glad that I get to come this year - thanks Tracy.

Ok anybody got a list of what we're supposed to bring?
Is there a live CA? Accckkk now I need two CA gifts.

villa design
2008-01-27, 6:42pm
Yes... there will probably be a live CA once again. We may limit steals this time. :badgrin:

boheme'
2008-01-27, 6:51pm
What me steal - bwahahahha

ltsexpressions
2008-01-27, 6:53pm
naw deb, never, not you.....

boheme'
2008-01-27, 6:58pm
snicker - it's all about the strategy. LOL:razz::-$

Mar
2008-01-27, 7:17pm
Mu Beta Rho? Oh, I thought you said GEEKY name. :fnwl:

More photos of last year's retreat are here: http://mrob.smugmug.com/gallery/2884159#P-1-15. I swiped some of Melissa's photos, too. :)

Tamara
2008-01-27, 7:22pm

Heck, I still don't think I have a 100 hours of torching!

Tamara
2008-01-27, 7:33pm
I am so freaking excited! I can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow.

phoenix_mj
2008-01-27, 10:18pm
[QUOTE=Mar;1612471]Mu Beta Rho? Oh, I thought you said GEEKY name. :fnwl:

Wait a minute, I resemble that remark....:smile:

So, would someone please explain how a chinese auction works?
And since I am your 'beer facilitator' for this retreat, what kind of fine AB products do you want to try? Seriously, since this isn't until May, I have time to plan and acquire.

villa design
2008-01-27, 10:39pm
Oooh... oooh... Bacardi. :D

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-28, 1:35pm
Thanks Mar those pics bring back fun memories.

I can’t wait for May.

ammaws
2008-01-28, 8:51pm
Bump so I can find it again later--

caspertorch
2008-01-28, 9:06pm
the CA goes like this.... you bring a gift in a bag or a box or wrapped so no one knows whats in it... the $$$ limit is $25. It can be glassy related, white elephant, or some such thing or a mixture of all three... lol

we put the bags and boxes in the middle of the floor and draw numbers to see who gets to pick first, second third and so one, when it's your turn you can decide to either PICK or STEAL someone elses, and then THEY have to pick or steal -- it's alot of fun! The game is over when the last gift is chosen from the middle.

It's not mandatory to play the CA - but it's something really fun to do late at night when the loud fisherman come out.. .lol

caspertorch
2008-01-28, 9:07pm
LAst year we played with unlimited steals -- this year I think Melissa is putting the kabosh on that! LOL and a good thing TOO! The game almost NEVER ended last year... lol what fun!

caspertorch
2008-01-28, 9:08pm
Does anyone have a so far head count?

ltsexpressions
If we bump the thread, will May get here faster???????

caspertorch
Dont forget to count me and carl and sue and james and brian and mendy who have rooms elsewhere on the resort!

caspertorch
If we bump the thread, will May get here faster???????

lets see?

caspertorch
bump!

caspertorch
2008-01-28, 9:09pm
bump bump!

caspertorch
bump bump bump!

caspertorch
nope, it's not working stacy...

ltsexpressions
2008-01-28, 9:12pm
we dont' want to limit the steals TOO much though, that will take the fun out.... maybe limit to x per same item? maybe 4-6 per item per person?????

ltsexpressions
2008-01-28, 9:12pm
yep, it only bumped it up a minute or so towards May.... DRAT!

villa design
2008-01-28, 9:15pm
The CA was over 2 hours last time... and it had nothing to do with Karla and me. :badgrin:

Venessa
2008-01-28, 9:22pm
:-k are you sure about that?! lol...I used that same theory for the Christmas CA at a friends house...three of us were working together.

caspertorch
2008-01-28, 9:26pm
The CA was over 2 hours last time... and it had nothing to do with Karla and me. :badgrin:

LIAR!!!! LOL:lol:

villa design
2008-01-28, 9:37pm
:-k are you sure about that?! lol...I used that same theory for the Christmas CA at a friends house...three of us were working together.

Oh yeah... I forgot... it was Kim, Karla and me. :badgrin:

ltsexpressions
2008-01-28, 9:46pm
Ok, not to deter from the Delagation of CA sneakies from last year, but...

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1613882#post1613882

What do you guys think of this kind of idea for the MuBetaRho's (or whatever our "name" ends up) as a fundraiser to maybe pay for O2 or decrease our overall costs, or maybe provide camperships for folks that can't afford coming otherwise, or somethin?????

Lyric0561
2008-01-29, 12:37pm
Pretty good idea, I'd say.

Lyric0561
2008-01-29, 12:38pm
Is that Nori I see down there?? :waving: Hi Nori!!!

Lyric0561
2008-01-29, 12:39pm
Ooops...gotta fly. Appointments on the snowy/blizzard-y day...ay yi yi!! :lol:

ltsexpressions
2008-01-29, 6:17pm
Nori was here and didn't post!

OK woman, out of the closet...... don't come by and not post!!!! LOL

ShibumiGlass
2008-01-29, 6:56pm
I love the idea, Stacy.
What's the theme?

ltsexpressions
2008-01-29, 7:46pm
I love the idea, Stacy.
What's the theme?

I dunno.... I'm loving making heart themed lately (duh) but...

I dont' have time to list my stuff, so

I think we should open it up for discussion of when we would want to sell and see if that generates ideas?

Maybe Mother's Day or May Day??? That way it's b4 the retreat???

Bring on da ideas

(and yep, I'm great at planting seeds, but right now I don't have time to coordinate this one, so I'll have to plant the seed, add my contribution of whatever we do, and pass the garden tending/listing stuff/coordinating on to someone who is "less" busy?)

This PhD is gonna kick my ass, I can tell already. But I'll sooooooooooooo be in NEED of May!!!

retroglasstools
2008-01-29, 7:59pm
Hi Tracy :) Yes, I was here early, but was at that NASTY Day Job!! Can read but better not post. You know how it is.
AND
Stac, What an awesome idea, of course I'll have to "play" at someone's house to participate :)

See ya all,

Nori

ltsexpressions
2008-01-29, 8:03pm
Hi Tracy :) Yes, I was here early, but was at that NASTY Day Job!! Can read but better not post. You know how it is.
AND
Stac, What an awesome idea, of course I'll have to "play" at someone's house to participate :)

See ya all,

Nori

ya, b/c you don't have your "never gonna be done" studio done yet, right?

*giggle*

running away FAST!

(U know U can come over anytime the torch is on sweets!)

ltsexpressions
2008-01-30, 7:33am
bumping for May!

giggle.....

caspertorch
2008-01-30, 7:38am
I'm awake -- is it may yet?

Lyric0561
2008-01-30, 7:59am
Good morning, Becky et al!!

I'm kind of awake...does that count? :lol:

art-jewelry-designs
2008-01-30, 9:29am
I heard it was May

I'd better get the torts started.

caspertorch
2008-01-30, 2:31pm
I'm trying to think of a class *I* could teach.... i wanna contribute too....

would anyone want to do a class on the japanese chainmaille 2 by 8 bracelet - like the one I made and showed on the 19th?

I wanted to ask here for interest before I post it in the group. We could do it in silver - for a nice finished piece OR we could do it in niobium.... maybe i could do it with PAtti and she could take us thorough making the jump rings FIRST THEN make the bracelets...

just thinking out loud here... lemmeno!

Venessa
2008-01-30, 2:39pm
OOhhh, chainmaille!! LOL, Becky, you should join the chainmaille exchange...we just need one more person.

caspertorch
2008-01-30, 3:08pm
I would venessa but I'm not really good at keeping a time schedule for exchanges. After the last one where I forgot til the last minute, I swore off exchanges until I get my act together... lol

retired slacker bohmemians - UNITE!!!

jana
2008-01-30, 6:43pm
Me too, but alas, about all I can do well is cook!

retroglasstools
2008-01-30, 8:00pm
Oh, Becky--I'd like to learn how to "chain". :) I'll even remember to bring my tools. :)

villa design
2008-01-30, 9:00pm
I would so take that chainmaille glass! I've always wanted to make one. :)

ltsexpressions
2008-01-30, 9:47pm
I was going to offer to do a class on kumihimo or macrame either one, or a cheater seedbead spiral stitch, both look good w/our beads, just for different things....

Any interest post here or PM me, k?

caspertorch
2008-01-31, 2:01pm
Me too, but alas, about all I can do well is cook!

and I make martini's -- we would be quite a pair... lol\\:D/

Magicfire
2008-01-31, 5:34pm
Sure, I could do the jump ring thing! :D

I was thinking of doing some sort of chainmail earring class...since earrings could be finished in a short amount of time. I could make little kits...make the rings ahead of time.

I love that bracelet and making it in a class would be fun!

-Patti

Magicfire
2008-01-31, 5:36pm
I was going to offer to do a class on kumihimo or macrame either one, or a cheater seedbead spiral stitch, both look good w/our beads, just for different things....

Any interest post here or PM me, k?

Ooh, kumihimo! I would love to try that!

I also am very interested in micromacrame. Just my 2 cents.

-Patti

ltsexpressions
2008-01-31, 5:38pm
Ooh, kumihimo! I would love to try that!

I also am very interested in micromacrame. Just my 2 cents.

-Patti

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo micromacrame... I like that idea!

I'm sure we can just translate the techniques into micro and make earrings (so the project is DONE at the retreat)

Venessa
2008-01-31, 5:41pm
Sure, I could do the jump ring thing! :D

I was thinking of doing some sort of chainmail earring class...since earrings could be finished in a short amount of time. I could make little kits...make the rings ahead of time.

I love that bracelet and making it in a class would be fun!

-Patti

I am getting ready to order some Niobium jump rings cause I have metal allergies and had thought about having some kits made up with the Niobium in case there are any others with metal allergies. I would need to know what size project will be done though, and how many Nb kits would be needed...if there's an interest.

villa design
2008-01-31, 5:49pm
Wow... there's gonna be a lot of classes this time around. Woohoo! :D

Magicfire
2008-01-31, 6:03pm
Yes, earrings would be easier to finish in a class, or at least during the weekend. I'm not volunteering to teach it, mind you! :D I do have a good book on micromacrame, though, and there is a pair of earrings in there that I have been meaning to make... I'm not sure if it's cool to teach someone else's pattern, though. I think this requires more thought!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo micromacrame... I like that idea!

I'm sure we can just translate the techniques into micro and make earrings (so the project is DONE at the retreat)

Magicfire
2008-01-31, 6:06pm
I am getting ready to order some Niobium jump rings cause I have metal allergies and had thought about having some kits made up with the Niobium in case there are any others with metal allergies. I would need to know what size project will be done though, and how many Nb kits would be needed...if there's an interest.

It would be cool to make them out of niobium. I have to think about what design or designs to make though...the silver rings would be easier for me, since I can make the rings myself. I'll look at some patterns and see if I can decide on something soon.

-Patti

ltsexpressions
2008-01-31, 11:24pm
if we want to do kumihimo, we need to have each person order the foam braider disks soon so they have them in time. I can't afford to order them for everyone b/c they are $8 each and I can't do a bulk buy thing right now. I would be happy to teach either a class or individuals how to do it though. I think the site I got mine at was braidershand dot com

ltsexpressions
2008-02-01, 8:48pm
MBR on the 2nd page....

This just WON'T do!

Where is everyone???

I killed the thread????

caspertorch
2008-02-01, 9:16pm
Nevah! I'm the official thread killer.

taneres
2008-02-01, 9:25pm
ya' right...... I almost believe that.

Sue H-K
2008-02-02, 12:07am
Becky....threadkiller....I don't think so!

caspertorch
2008-02-02, 12:16am
no , seriously, before the "i think" thread I was like the QUEEN of all thread killing on LE...
I even got the official title for awhile...

be careful ladies -- I'm deadly...lol

Venessa
2008-02-02, 10:28am
I've got a thread in Bulk Buys for findings, if any one wants to order. The link is in my sig line.

vonna
2008-02-02, 8:51pm
Hey Serena - I think you may just be famous - :)

You all still talk to much and I just can't keep up.. ugg

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1626523#post1626523

taneres
2008-02-02, 9:35pm
Hey......that is amazing!!! Thank you very much for the plug! :) I hope it sells for a pretty penny.

boheme'
2008-02-03, 7:36pm
Karla is it full yet?

I know a couple more girls that may want to come. If you run out of rooms is there camping available around the resort?

caspertorch
2008-02-03, 7:40pm
Deb if she runs out of room there might be other rooms available on the resort but they also fill up early. I know there is camping not too awefully far from the resort but not on the resort.

taneres
2008-02-03, 8:03pm
Are we really that close to being full? I'd love to hear how many have signed up thus far!

caspertorch
2008-02-03, 8:26pm
I don't know Serena- I can't imagine she would be yet -- there were spots for 48, If i remember correctly and by my estimates we are at about 30 - 35+

caspertorch
2008-02-03, 8:27pm
that's not counting the peeps staying in other rooms.

caspertorch
2008-02-03, 8:28pm
however -- just a note -- if we DONT fill all the spots in the condos everyone will need to chip in another 5 bucks a head or so , so that Karla doesn't get stuck with the bill like she did LAST YEAR....

caspertorch
2008-02-03, 8:29pm
oh dang -- i forgot about making some O2 calls -- better get on that this week!

taneres
2008-02-03, 8:42pm
however -- just a note -- if we DONT fill all the spots in the condos everyone will need to chip in another 5 bucks a head or so , so that Karla doesn't get stuck with the bill like she did LAST YEAR....

got it.....that definitely won't happen again!!

Miss Kate
2008-02-05, 12:54pm
2nd page? Is it May yet????

art-jewelry-designs
2008-02-05, 3:36pm
Yes it is and I'm headed to the Bead Retreat right now. I'll watch for ya.

Miss Kate
2008-02-05, 4:54pm
I guess you're leaving now in case you happen to drive many, many miles in the wrong direction? :lol:

Miss Kate

taneres
2008-02-05, 5:50pm
http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-10209.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

villa design
2008-02-05, 6:38pm
I guess you're leaving now in case you happen to drive many, many miles in the wrong direction? :lol:

Miss Kate

Solana
2008-02-05, 7:47pm
We're not full.....*YET*! ;)

We still have 15 spots available! I've been keeping the first post in this thread updated with how many openings we have left. :)

So, come one, come all! :D

taneres
2008-02-05, 8:22pm
Well, I guess I have been looking at the wrong end of the thread! Oops.

http://planetsmilies.net/shocked-smiley-9444.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

ltsexpressions
2008-02-05, 9:29pm
Hey Karla, Melissa, and Becky....

didya get my "invite" from the potential blog????

I'd love your feedback.

vonna
2008-02-06, 7:20am
got it.....that definitely won't happen again!!

what condo's - I am busy with a ton of stuff with getting this grief thing going for Jon - somebody has to give me all the details in an email or something I don't have time to read - I would appreciate it - thank you.. truly I would.

Besides you guys talk to much - LOL

Did you sign my petition for jon yet - click on that link.... ugg

Hugs to all... Vonna

caspertorch
2008-02-06, 4:25pm
SO is someone gonna send Vonna the info or shall I?

13 spots left?!?!?!?! so who hasn't signed up yet? hmmmm? Roll Call!

twistedchicken
2008-02-06, 5:09pm
I'm signed up and my hubby with motorcycle is coming -- we won't see too much of him! When I got home from Becky's house and said Missouri, three days, he could do what he wanted to -- i thought he was going to jump straight up into the air! I'm planning on bringing my hot head with hose and tank and table to work on . . . .

leslie

ammaws
2008-02-06, 5:10pm
I'm signing up--need to figure out where to send the money....

Mar
2008-02-06, 5:15pm

would anyone want to do a class on the japanese chainmaille 2 by 8 bracelet - like the one I made and showed on the 19th?

I wanted to ask here for interest before I post it in the group. We could do it in silver - for a nice finished piece OR we could do it in niobium.... maybe i could do it with PAtti and she could take us thorough making the jump rings FIRST THEN make the bracelets...

Yes! In silver. :)

ammaws
2008-02-06, 5:18pm
Money has been sent. Jan

caspertorch
2008-02-06, 5:45pm
I'm signed up and my hubby with motorcycle is coming -- we won't see too much of him! When I got home from Becky's house and said Missouri, three days, he could do what he wanted to -- i thought he was going to jump straight up into the air! I'm planning on bringing my hot head with hose and tank and table to work on . . . .

leslie

Cool Leslie -- but there's no need to bring a table for your torch - they have tables there and really -- there's not much room for more torch tables -- of course there's the few we set up for food -- so bring it for THAT!

Whoo hoo - is it may yet? can we start the count down?

caspertorch
2008-02-06, 5:46pm
Let me see what I can put together in the next few days -- and I'll talk to patti and then I'll post a class -- k? snds gud?

Paco
2008-02-07, 9:14am
I just sent my payment!! I get to come!! I have never been to a bead retreat before. I am a newbie! Did I mention I am excited??!! WOOHOO!!! I was so jealous last year. I hadn't even melted glass yet when the retreat was being talked about. But, oh how I yearned to be there!! I am so looking forward to meeting some of the wonderful people from LE!!
Dinah (doing the happy dance)

ptbeads
2008-02-07, 9:18am
I'm in too, but I think I'm coming without my hubby. At least, I paid for me and not him. :)

Venessa
2008-02-07, 9:19am
It will be wonderful to meet you! You aren't far from me, I live in Blue Springs.

Venessa
2008-02-07, 9:20am
I'm in too, but I think I'm coming without my hubby. At least, I paid for me and not him. :)

Yay!! I can't wait-it's always been SO much fun.

Is it May yet?! OK, I couldn't resist.

Paco
2008-02-07, 11:10am
Venessa,
I lived in Blue Springs for 16 years. My parents are still there. I've only lived in Kansas City for just shy of 2 years. I am still getting used to it. :)
I can't wait to meet you and everybody else!!
Dinah

AfterHoursArtistry
2008-02-07, 11:31am
Money sent. Is it May yet?

villa design
2008-02-07, 12:20pm
I just sent my payment!! I get to come!! I have never been to a bead retreat before. I am a newbie! Did I mention I am excited??!! WOOHOO!!! I was so jealous last year. I hadn't even melted glass yet when the retreat was being talked about. But, oh how I yearned to be there!! I am so looking forward to meeting some of the wonderful people from LE!!
Dinah (doing the happy dance)

Yay! More newbies! :D

And Peri's coming... woohoo!

vonna
2008-02-07, 4:05pm
what money somebody pm me info please thanks.

HEY - 1 shy of 500 signatures... too.

I forgot to tell that you could have you partners and kids over 18 sign.. and make comments too... duh

Solana
2008-02-07, 5:29pm
Yay!! More people! I can't wait until May! :D

ammaws
2008-02-07, 5:46pm
I can bring most anything you want. I have 8m National torch I can bring, I have a big torch too, but not sure how we would hook it up. I can bring oxy concentrators, gas, food, margaritas, taquila, my own bed, fishing poles--the boat might be there somewhere--if hubby wants to come fishing. I'm assuming we need to bring our own tools and glass. I have presses, and other large whole items that my husband has made. Since this is my first time, I'm not sure what all to pack.

Venessa
2008-02-07, 5:50pm
Hey Jan! Are you a member of the Yahoo group? It has a lot of info that's not listed in this thread on what to bring and such.

ammaws
2008-02-07, 8:19pm
I joined, but seem to be having trouble getting around the site--can's seem to locate that thread...but I could be just blilnd--

caspertorch
2008-02-07, 8:35pm
Jan - there will be an equipment sign up as the date gets closer. On the group site you want to go look at the files. I'm not much help but I will be - promise.

ammaws
2008-02-07, 8:37pm
Thanks Becky--once I went back, I found those files.....My husband is pretty crafty and was a welder all his life, so will have a variety of things I can bring...

caspertorch
2008-02-07, 8:38pm
It's so much fun you'll never wanna leave... lol looking forward to meeting you.

ammaws
2008-02-07, 8:50pm
I'm looking forward to meet all of you on that side of the state...wanted to go last year, but just couldn't get there---

Venessa
2008-02-08, 2:20pm
Is it May yet?

caspertorch
2008-02-08, 5:22pm
My calendar says 02-08-08 VE -- but i'm hoping it's a lie... lol, oh for it to say 05-08-08!!!!

xstatic
2008-02-11, 8:15am
Omgosh! Sign me up! Sign me up!! I almost missed this! (Tamara came through louisville and told me about this post) I truly need to get to the computer more often! I dont need a room Karla, Mom and I will get our own again (in fact they sent me a reservation notice for the same cabin we have been getting) Hope its not to late to join the fun!!!

Gail

Magicfire
2008-02-11, 3:33pm
Hi Gail! Karla said at the SLLS meeting yesterday that there were 9 spots left in the clubhouse. Just thought people might want to know. Of course, people can always stay in a cabin, like you are.

Brrrr--it's so cold here, I can't wait for May!!

-Patti

caspertorch
2008-02-11, 5:06pm
9 spaces!?!?!? whoo hoo! we should be all filled up in a few weeks then!
Sue and I have our condo! WHOO HOO!

caspertorch
2008-02-11, 5:07pm
I better get on those donation then!

Magicfire
2008-02-11, 5:10pm
Well, there were 10, then Kathleen Osterwise signed up...

And then there were 9 (said in a dramatic voice!). :lol:

hotblubonnet
2008-02-11, 6:27pm
Are there still spaces?

caspertorch
2008-02-11, 6:33pm
yes, 9 to be exact... lol

villa design
2008-02-11, 6:35pm
Well, there were 10, then Kathleen Osterwise signed up...

And then there were 9 (said in a dramatic voice!). :lol:

AAH! Not the Ten Little Indians! :hide:

hotblubonnet
2008-02-11, 10:51pm
ok...well I'm going to present the idea to my spouse and see what he thinks. He works away from home so I would be having to have my 19 year old daughter care for the house/critters/and 12 year old son while I'm gone unless he can time it to be home when I am gone so we need to discuss it. Also...it's just a week or two before daughter graduates HS.

On the plus side towards going, I could go up early and go check on my Dad in Kansas City.

I'll let you know ASAP!!

Miss Kate
2008-02-12, 5:38pm
Is it May yet????

Miss Kate

villa design
2008-02-12, 6:31pm
On Saturday it'll be exactly three months away. :D

caspertorch
2008-02-12, 7:09pm
Sue and I have our condo all sured up -- WHOO HOO!

Solana
2008-02-12, 8:01pm
OMG!!! Only 8 spots left! How exciting!!!! This year's gonna be great! I can't wait!!!!

BarbC
2008-02-12, 8:09pm
:lol::lol:I am so excited!!!!

caspertorch
2008-02-12, 9:58pm
And then there were EIGHT! BWAH AHAH AHA AHA HAH!

ltsexpressions
2008-02-13, 7:24pm
page 2... oh, no, this WON'T do.....

Solana
2008-02-13, 7:30pm
We *may* be down to 4 soon! How awesome!!! :D