Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Who Has Black Nebula And Doesnt Use Paypal ?

WILDFYRE
2008-01-25, 2:40pm
help ~ I HATE Paypal who takes credit cards on their site ?

Hayley
2008-01-25, 3:00pm
You can use a credit card through paypal. You don't even have to be registered with paypal to do so. You just need to have no $ in your own paypal account and click onto "other option" and it will allow you select credit card as a payment option.

WILDFYRE
2008-01-25, 5:39pm
sorry - I do not use them ... they screwed over a couple different friends of mine (1 of em for a couple hundred bucks) so I am steering clear !

Hayley
2008-01-25, 5:42pm
But that's my point . . . you are only using paypal as a vehicle to process your credit card and you are protected by your credit card company.

Then again that's up to you.

Another option is call ABR Imagery and ask them if you can send them a personal check for the Black Nebula.

Howaco
2008-01-25, 6:49pm
Lots of sellers use paypal for processing because it makes life easier for them. A customer can use paypal, or use a credit card. I know paypal can suck, but they are not just the paypal that people see as an ebay thing. Paypal also is a merchant account for credit card processing.

Now that being said, I myself use paypal to process payments, but if someone does not want to use paypal, they are more then welcome to call in their orders and then paypal can be skipped for them. I think you will find that the sellers that use paypal are more then happy to take an order over the phone. Or email your order and the vendor can call you for your cc info. ;)

theglasszone
2008-01-25, 7:02pm
I know that I have a debit card as well as a credit card registered with PayPal...depending on the circumstance (or if I'd like to keep it under the "hubby radar") I can switch to my credit card and since I'm using Am Ex, I get all the protection I need. I can switch somewhat permanently if I want, or just switch for a particular transaction. I've never had a problem with PayPal, and I know I'd get 100% support from Am Ex if I did! I ALWAYS get my Black Nebula from ABR Imagery, by the way!

Good luck!
DeAnne in CA

EDIT: Now that Irene at Flame Kissed Glass has it, and takes PayPal (my preference) - I get mine from her! DB

WILDFYRE
2008-01-25, 8:00pm
Hi, Jameylynn Are you HOWACO ? If so Cool I saw great things there I will order then from you THANKS SO MUCH I WILL CALL TOMORROW

Howaco
2008-01-26, 12:47pm
Yup, it is me! I look forward to hearing from you!

gtessman
2008-03-21, 7:32am
Try AGP Studios. 219-838-4527 ask for Lora

Just Nancy
2008-03-26, 7:20pm
Or ABR Imagery. I always use my credit card there and each time I've checked for black nebula he's had it in stock.