Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Anybody Want To Go To Ireland?

nancytobey
2008-02-28, 11:16am
There is still room if you are interested in an Irish vacation complete with a boro bead making class. What could me more fun! Throw caution to the wind and join me on an 11 day Beadventures Travel experience from May 7th - 17th. Visit www.beadventures.com for more info, or email me at beads@nancytobey.com.

msjjjj
2008-02-28, 4:32pm
This is a once in a lifetime experience - I would encourage anyone who can possibly manage it to go!!

Marjorie

PaulaD
2008-02-28, 6:59pm
I'd love to go if I could find someone to stay here and be me!
Paula

nancytobey
2008-02-29, 7:15am
Geesh Paula - surely there must be a few folks in the area who would stand in for your! Its going to be an amazing trip!
Nancy

Playing with Fire!
2008-02-29, 8:15pm
Hi Nancy!

Oh, I would love love love to go with you! But we have two workshops going on here. Next time, let's get together to schedule things so they don't conflict!

It sounds like a wonderful trip.
<<hugs>> Virginia

nancytobey
2008-03-01, 2:54pm
Now Virginia - I cannot believe you have to stay in Rockland! i wish you could come to ireland too, but for now, I will just have to hope I get invited back to Maine! \\:D/

Playing with Fire!
2008-03-01, 3:35pm
Now Virginia - I cannot believe you have to stay in Rockland! i wish you could come to ireland too, but for now, I will just have to hope I get invited back to Maine! \\:D/

Naaaaannnnnnncy! You don't need an invitation, you're always welcome! And ya know, we're having another glass jam here March 14-15-16 -- We'll be expecting you! \\:D/

Now. Let's just get the calendars out and figure out when you'll be teaching your next workshop here.:biggrin:

:love:Virginia
Playing with Fire! Glassworks & Gallery (www.playingwithfireglassworks.com)
what happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland...;-)

pipyr
2008-03-03, 11:27pm
Nancy...I hope you have a great time!!! Wish I was going too...sounds amazing!

*squish*

Tink
2008-03-03, 11:53pm
Psssst! Tell them about the food! That'll do it!

Sue in Maine
2008-03-04, 5:35am
OMG!!!!!!!! A thread started by my teacher, Nancy Tobey, and the final post is my other teacher, Tink! And sandwiched in the middle are Virginia and Pipyr. I am in glass heaven right now.

I wish Ireland was in my budget but it's not unless those 11 lottery tickets we have at work for the powerball tomorrow night win. If so, I'll be taking me and all the buds needed to fill the trip!

Tink, I played with trying to make those adorable mini-marbles you make and had lots of fun. I used my little smith torch... they're fun! Just wanted to see if I could do it. (Turns out I can! Too funny! Me?)

Cannot wait for March 14th.... I have the day off. Be there with Tink's comfort potatoes and s&s meatballs. \\:D/

Later,

Sue

PaulaD
2008-03-04, 2:06pm
Sue you crack me up!
yeah if I don't heat my house I can go to Ireland..
Paula

nancytobey
2008-03-04, 3:41pm
Oh Sue, I am going to hope those lottery tickets pay off - what a blast it would be if you came to Ireland (maybe you could swing a full class reuniion there!) Tink - I can only hope the food is going to be good???It will be my first experience there, and of course I am jazzed!
Nancy (pipyr - i am sticking my tounge out at you - you snarky brat!)

Tink
2008-03-04, 4:05pm
Oh Nancy! For some reason I thought you'd been before! You and your students are in for a TREAT!

Marcus is the BEST cook! It was so funny: We'd all be in the studio melting glass, and Marcus would pull up in his car, having gone to the market. Everyone would drop what they were doing to waylay him in the kitchen to see what he'd be cooking up next!

We were there in May last year and it was awesome! We'll be seeing it next in October (2009). We miss it terribly.

Oh, and I got engaged while we were there!

WhiskerWood
2008-03-04, 4:30pm
Dang, totally wish I could go too... but not this year... maybe next year?????

nancytobey
2008-03-12, 8:42am
Bump! I got word that there are a couple of spaces left for this....isnt airfare cheaper than gas these days!

Troll Lover
2008-03-12, 8:56am
OMG this sounds great! May is a bit short time for me, but let's see if I can do this in August!

bclogan
2008-03-12, 9:14am
Now. Let's just get the calendars out and figure out when you'll be teaching your next workshop here.:biggrin:

Not that my vote counts, but Nov 15th works for me...!