Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Howaco Glass is super

Alison D
2008-02-29, 6:55pm
Howaco Glass has the best prices and super quick and correct shipping.

Thanks,
Alison

krisb16
2008-03-01, 1:34pm
I got everything I ordered in my last order, but I was surprised to see that they only wrapped the glass in a rubber band and packing peanuts. All the other vendors wrap it in at least some plastic wrap and sometimes bubble wrap. Luckily nothing broke.

cherie
2008-03-01, 3:27pm
I just got a pretty big order from howaco...I know Jamie has a helper, you might want to mention it to her as I kind of got the impression that her helper was new? I got my order and JamieLyn was great at answering any questions I had, My order was shipped safely and fast! If she carried vetrofond she is the only one I would shop with.

Howaco
2008-03-03, 8:03pm
Thank you everyone!

For packing, it all depends on how much "free" space there is in a package as to what packing materials we use. Bubble wrap serves the same purpose of peanuts, except that you can make the bubble wrap stay in its place. So if there is lots of free room, bubble wrap is not necessary. Not alot of free room, bubble wrap is used. We only use the plastic wrap when there is a large bundle of glass. In my first year of business I had so many complaints about the wrap being so hard to get off, that we only use it now when necessary. We have great success with very little breakage, so we are doing something right! You would be amaized to see how I actually receive my glass shipments, its scary :shock: and it is usually just fine :-) !

We just received in a lot of new items, check it out! It is like a holiday when I get to open boxes of new stuff! I never tire of opening packages! :lol:

Alison D
2008-03-04, 4:02pm
Yup,

My glass arrived in perfect condition and I didn't have to fight for an hour to get at it.

Alison

lnew
2008-03-04, 8:24pm
I've been just delighted with Howaco so far!