Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Buzz Joy Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenfire
2008-03-05, 10:40am
I really wanted to share this email with you all. These folks provide outstanding customer service, the product is amazing, and if you drink coffee and want to help small business in America this is THE place to get your coffee from!
She is Bubbyanne here on lampwork etc. They run Buzz Joy Coffee Roasting. and their regular email is To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Oh yeah and I forgot to add, no rot gut acid feeling from this coffee either.
Jen

Barb and Bubby!
Holy Coffee Gods! I have never drank coffee without cream and sugar. I always test it black to see if it s good. When I got yours delivered today I decided to use the coffee press. got out the grinder and ground up a nice big bunch, put it in the press with hot water, let it soak till it was just a nice color and aroma then poured out a little to test. WOTo view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. The rubber biscut blend is spectacular!!!! No sugar, no cream and I am lovin' this! Thank you Thank you, Thank you.
Sinerely
Your newest devoted customer.
(Jen)

AZ Joolz
2008-03-06, 10:42am
I have to also chime in on BuzzJoy Coffee...just got several pounds and I can honestly say I am savoring the flavors...no yucky aftertaste, just smooth great coffee...

Thanks Barb! I'm forwarding your website to friends and family!

Michelle Walsh
2008-03-06, 11:48am
Outstanding coffee! And I just ordered two of the coffee mugs and I love them. I'm giving hubby one for his birthday. Excellent quality!

~Michelle

blong2001
2008-03-06, 12:27pm
Mine came yesterday. I look forward to trying it this after noon!
Beth

Bubbyanne
2008-03-07, 10:32am
LOL Jen!
Your order was a lot of fun for my husband and he's so glad you like it.

Thank you everyone. I hope you all enjoy your coffee.

crystalflipz
2008-03-07, 10:53am
I'll chime in here too. This is absolutely the best coffee I've had. We drink ours black, so can tell pretty quickly whether coffee is any good or not. Not only is the coffee great, the service is always outstanding. Thanks Bubby!

blong2001
2008-03-07, 11:07am
Tried mine this morning. It is excellent! Great coffee always starts the day out right!
Thanks!
Beth

Mr. Smiley
2008-03-07, 11:17am
I've got a few more to try today! Wooooohooooo BUZZJOY ROCKS! :D

Daggybeads
2008-03-09, 4:46pm
We just got ours and tried it this weekend. It was YUMM-O. We'll definitely be back! Buzz Joy Rocks!

Daggy

Elleth
2008-03-10, 8:08am
My Buzz Joy coffee was waiting in my P.O. Box on Saturday, made my first pot this morning... Oh It's sooooooo good!
I'll be back for more! :)

SassyCassie
2008-04-12, 2:00pm
I swear Barb drove it here to get it to my doorstep so fast and wow....even the box smells good. I have it brewing now and can't wait. THANK YOU BARB!

Cassie

Mr. Smiley
2008-04-12, 3:34pm
It's time for me to order more... gotta love the Buzz Joy! :D

Tink
2008-04-12, 4:05pm
Hey Jen! I hear it goes really well with Cooter Mints, too!

LOL!

I need to get some for John. I don't drink coffee, but he loves it lately.

Jenfire
2008-04-12, 5:42pm
LOL, you bet! Oh BTW- I'm thinking of a custom glob ewith coffee beans in it.
Jen