Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Vetro 2-6mm clear???

xxxMiEkAxxx
2008-03-11, 12:08pm
Hey, does anyone know who has vetrofond clear in stock right now? I'd prefer stringers, but even 4-6mm would have to do right now. Frantz, Arrow Springs, etc... help????

jonsglassshack
2008-03-11, 12:42pm
Hi, I have it in stock ready to ship. I am only selling it by email or PM as I only have about 10 pound left.

Thank you,JonHey, does anyone know who has vetrofond clear in stock right now? I'd prefer stringers, but even 4-6mm would have to do right now. Frantz, Arrow Springs, etc... help????

zen-mom
2008-03-11, 12:43pm
I carry it... not sure why it's not up the website though. I'm working on it right now.

zen-mom
2008-03-11, 1:11pm
Fixed it... The smallest I have is 3-4 mm / sold in 1/4 # increments here:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Glass Smith
2008-03-11, 6:48pm
We have 22lbs. of Vetrofond clear 4mm - 6mm in stock and it is on sale for $6.00lb.

xxxMiEkAxxx
2008-03-11, 8:03pm
wow, good price! Is that canadian or us $? And do you ship to New York?
-Sarah

We have 22lbs. of Vetrofond clear 4mm - 6mm in stock and it is on sale for $6.00lb.

jonsglassshack
2008-03-11, 8:04pm
Thank you for the PM today. Glad we could be here for you.

JonHey, does anyone know who has vetrofond clear in stock right now? I'd prefer stringers, but even 4-6mm would have to do right now. Frantz, Arrow Springs, etc... help????

Glass Smith
2008-03-11, 8:35pm
wow, good price! Is that canadian or us $? And do you ship to New York?
-Sarah

Sarah, yes we ship to the US and the prices are all listed in Canadian funds.
Carol

xxxMiEkAxxx
2008-03-11, 9:17pm
haha good catch on the PMS, lol! Always glad to help;-);-) Yes, I'm also very curious about the difference between the CIM clear and the vetro.... about a year ago i did a poll about which clear people liked best, but so many other clears have come out since then, I think I'm going to rewrite it and post it, where should I post that, gallery? hmm... have to include the precision 104, kugler, lauscha, CIM, vetro, effetre clears... any others?

theglasszone
2008-03-11, 9:22pm
Yes, I'm also very curious about the difference between the CIM clear and the vetro....I think I'm going to rewrite it and post it, where should I post that, gallery? hmm... have to include the precision 104, kugler, lauscha, CIM, vetro, effetre clears... any others?

I'd love you to do this! I searched and DID see the older inquiry...but as you indicate, there have been some changes and additions since then.

If you do go ahead with this, it's probably best posted in the "Tips...Questions" arena...(which is probably where it will get "moved" to in the end anyway! :))

DeAnne in CA

xxxMiEkAxxx
2008-03-11, 9:32pm
I'd love you to do this! I searched and DID see the older inquiry...but as you indicate, there have been some changes and additions since then.

If you do go ahead with this, it's probably best posted in the "Tips...Questions" arena...(which is probably where it will get "moved" to in the end anyway! :))

DeAnne in CA

Good call. I'm going to ask ppl to also post pictures of the various clears in action, i think this could be quite fun:-)

xxxMiEkAxxx
2008-03-11, 10:22pm
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

that's the link to the new poll. Check it out!!

theglasszone
2008-03-11, 11:07pm
I'm there...

DeAnne in CA

PaulaD
2008-03-13, 9:05am
We have Vetro Super Clear and some 5 year old "Murano Clear" which was manufactured by Vetro and is nice clear.
paula