Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : ARTCO Rocks it Again!

eidyn
2008-03-13, 6:59pm
Hi Folks,
Just wanted to make sure y'all knew Malcolm @ ARTCO gives great service...wait a minute that sounded wrong! lol What I meant to say was that I received some of the best service ever from from Malcolm @ ARTCO! I called him Tues. at about 5pm eastern and had my rockin' tools by 4pm Thurs! WOW, cool tools! He has some great stuff that can be hard to locate for those of us that are newer to this lampworking thing (for example Japanese tools). All that and a really nice guy too! You should check them out.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ekkc
2008-03-13, 7:18pm
Malcolm is wonderful! I ordered a Brad Pearson book from him last week and it arrived here within a couple days. Amazing job. Thanks ARTCO!!!!

glasshouse
2008-03-14, 12:15am
Well, I just came to the Kiosk to start a thread about how nice Malcolm is, and here is one already!

I asked Malcolm if he carried o-rings for my National 8M tips (I bought it used from someone else.) He got them from National and sent them to me no charge. He also included the large o-ring which I didn't have either and wasn't even aware I was missing!

Thank you so much Malcolm! I sincerely appreciate it!

:) Kelly

eidyn
2008-03-14, 3:54pm
See...THAT'S what I mean. He struck me as the kind of guy that would do something like that. Super, super nice!

ShellyD
2008-03-15, 2:29am
His service is brilliant. He definitely has contacts in the postal system ;)because mine arrived safely in South Africa and quickly too. I'll definitely order from Artco again.

Tobias
2008-03-19, 2:30pm
Yeah Malcolm rocks my socks!!! Great guy!

Karen Hardy
2008-03-19, 2:40pm
I just got a shipment from him - placed the order, turned around
and it was in my mailbox.

Well...maybe not that quickly, but pretty darn close!
Artco rocks!