Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : TriangleBeads Video by Isi Merkel

isibeads
2008-03-25, 7:03am
Hello

after lots of lovely mails, Isi made a new video, showing how she makes her big triangle beads:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTEwa45xYk

and for them of you, who wants to see (hear) her in German language (ok with a little swabian slang :-) ), you can see it in original:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=DIlFK-0VSg4

Isi shows the way of making triangle beads as she describes it at her beadmaking magazine:

http://ig-glaswerk.de/Bisherige%20Ausgaben.html

Hope you will enjoy it.

Greetings from Germany
Gert

encantado
2008-03-25, 7:20am
Very nice video! I will have to give this technique a try next time I make beads. Thank you for sharing!!

theglasszone
2008-03-25, 8:34am
Wow, I had no idea that the clear was "snaked" over the dots like that!!! Very cool...! Thanks for sharing and all the work that went into making it for us! :)

DeAnne in CA

Carols Glass
2008-03-25, 7:55pm
Thanks for the wonderful video!

volkanokaren
2008-03-26, 12:01am
That was great Isi,thanks so much.

Karen
Volkano Exotik

isibeads
2008-03-26, 1:14am
hi

thank you :biggrin:

i had to think about a solution of many techniques / problems i had, because my beads are a bit bigger than the average :-?
everyone can do that, just look at your beads, and think about what the glass is doing - or not doing .... :-k
so you will find out, what to change to make patterns happen.

well, this is just my way to do it, there will be lot's of other ways which will work as well.;)

isi

jhana
2008-03-26, 1:21am
Very nice video. Thank you.
What is the power booster that you slipped onto your torch?

ginger2
2008-03-26, 1:36am
That's a great demo! Thank you! Thanks also for showing your "employees". What clear are you using? Is it Lauscha? That was really interesting how you put the clear onto the bead!
ginger

Cherine Perrin
2008-03-26, 1:43am
Awesome video Isi. Thanks for doing it!

isibeads
2008-03-26, 6:33am
Hello

Thanks for your comments!

Jhana,
the power booster is our new patented IsiRider. With that tool, you can "pimp up" every Isiheat torch to become a very powerful torch. The "trick" there is, that you will have 2 separate ports for oxygen so that you can use 2 common oxycons and wil get a flame which usually needs tanked oxygen.

ginger2,
yes it is Lauscha clear, but unfortunately one of our rar old batches with the Glass we loved over years. For the actual moment Lauscha is experimenting with the clear and I feel that they lost their good qualtiy. We currently do not know, what to use as a good clear quality in the future.

Gert

Jen
2008-03-26, 6:48am
Thank you! That snaking tip is great!

kramdas
2008-03-31, 10:57am
That was great! I enjoyed watching the German version, and I love that little gadget she slips over her torch head!

GiGiC
2008-04-01, 1:29pm
Great video! Thanks for your effort. Newbies love videos!!!!

Janetlee
2008-04-01, 2:21pm
Thanks for sharing!! Great Video.
Janet