Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Caitlin Hyde in Corning, NY 2 weeks!

Caitlin Hyde
2008-04-12, 5:10am
It seems like on the last day of every week long workshop the students and I all say to each other, "I wish we had another week together. There's so much more we could do!"

Well, I'm happy to say this summer we have the marvelous opportunity to put that dream into practice. I'll be teaching a two week bead intensive at The Studio of the Corning Museum of Glass this summer and there are a couple of spaces left if you're interested. It should be a rollicking good time. We'll spend the first week super focused on technique and fine tuning your skills. Then the second week will give us time to put those shiny new skills to work developing your own designs.

If you've never been to The Studio you're in for a rare treat. During summer workshops the students eat, sleep and dream glass and the studios are open until 11:00 in the evening. Food is brought in for lunch so you barely have to leave your torch and you're right across the street from one of the greatest glass collections in the world. It's a dream come true for a lot of us.

So check your calendar and join us if you can. It's going to be grand.

The Studio of CMOG: 607-974-6467

Caitlin

Caitlin Hyde
2008-04-12, 5:16am
Oops, sorry. I forgot to give you the dates for my workshop:
August 18 - 29, 2008