Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Beginning Lampworking Class in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia May 16-18

WinterGlas
2008-04-18, 8:52am
I'm going to be teaching a class at the Cedar Lakes Conference Center May 16th-18th. Details available on my website: www.winterglas.com
This class is usually full by this time of year, but enrollment is way down! If someone you know, has been looking for a beginning class, please be sure to let them know about this class. It's a very inexpensive class for a weekender, and it takes place in a beautiful bucolic setting! Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns.
Thanks everybody!!
John Winter

andreahoglund@yahoo.com
2008-04-18, 10:43am
I'm going to be teaching a class at the Cedar Lakes Conference Center May 16th-18th. Details available on my website: www.winterglas.com
This class is usually full by this time of year, but enrollment is way down! If someone you know, has been looking for a beginning class, please be sure to let them know about this class. It's a very inexpensive class for a weekender, and it takes place in a beautiful bucolic setting! Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns.
Thanks everybody!!
John Winter This class is awsome.