Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Does Anyone Have the Dark Lagua Blue?

Izzye
2008-05-03, 8:31pm
I'm looking for the dark Laguna Blue (Blue Lagoon) that was shown back in March before the cool colors went on sale. You can see it in the first picture Post #14 by Hayley:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Does anyone sell this one???
Thanks!!

Izzye
2008-05-03, 8:33pm
Apparently, I can't spell correctly, tonight. :-?

mikefrantz
2008-05-03, 9:41pm
Hayley was one of few who got to see and play with the new COOL colors before they left Murano.

Of the twenty COOL colors, I got Blue Lagoon and Ice mixed up. By the time they had been on the website and the newseltter, most everyone never new about the switch by mistake.

So the real ICE was named Blue Lagoon and the real Blue Lagoon is unamed.

We have had a real hard time sorting through the real Blue Lagoon and have decided to just hold off selling it for awhile since we have not found an easy way to seperate the light from the medium from the dark.

I am sorry I got switched them.

Mikey

Reenie
2008-05-03, 11:14pm
So Mike does this mean we have 3 versions of the blue lagoon??? I've got a messload of ice and blue lagoon coming in but I don't think I've seen both of them. I thought the blue lagoon "WAS" the ice. Now I'm confused???
Thanks

uneverknow
2008-05-04, 12:07am
What I would like to know is..........if we ordered and received Blue Lagoon and just got the blue/white version, will we even get a shot at the other?

uneverknow
2008-05-04, 12:31am
I tried to edit that last post, didn't work. I got the exact color that was posted on Frantz' site, so my mistake in my ordering. I really wanted the darker/mixed color and went ahead and ordered without paying attention. My mistake, not Frantz'.

mikefrantz
2008-05-04, 12:40am
Blue Lagoon and Ice got mixed up. A few beadmakers got some of these colors and then made beads and posted pictures with the correct names. Since we have had the incorrect names up on the internet for a week, I felt we would just go with the mistake and let ICE to remain Blue Lagoon. But the real Blue Lagoon needs a new name.

There are 3 different tonalities within this new color and they are very much different from each other. I am having a hard time trying to seperate the medium from the dark tonality.

We will post some photos of paddles and beads made with the three different tonalities on LE and our newsletter.

Mike

Izzye
2008-05-04, 3:39am
I understand. Whenever it is all sorted, can you save me a couple pounds of the dark? I really like that color. Thanks Mike.

lldesigns
2008-05-04, 7:54am
I'm soooo confuzzled....

So there's blue lagoon, ice, and marine wave - these are all different colors - and there are even more blue colors - is this correct? Because I somehow thought marine wave was ice. And then there's laguna blue - I'm really lost!

Knatty Dreadz'
2008-05-04, 2:31pm
Mike,
Glad to hear you will be selling the dark glass on the bottom of Hayley's bead in post #14 of that thread. It's a beautiful color. I'm glad I got too busy and forgot to order because I would have ordered the lighter color too going by the name and not paid attention to the paddle.

Reenie
2008-05-04, 8:06pm
Now is the blueberry the same as tuxedo? The sample rods I got were white with black in the middle. They are not on the website yet there was a color called "Blueberry" Did that take over the Tuxedo?
The Tuxedo was purple and white when melted but the rods weren't as purple as these are.
I like them anyways but I don't want to be confuzzled anymore than I am :-)

Hayley
2008-05-04, 9:18pm
Irene - I believe Mike renamed Tuxedo "Blueberry" since Effetre black is really purple and Black & White aka Tuxedo really looks more Blueberry in bead form.

JetAge Studio
2008-05-04, 9:32pm
Whoa, I've been out of the loop! ? Wha...tha...? Thought I got it all sorted out from Frantz's website....tuxedo...blueberry...Idunno...
been trying to keep up...hard, what with this new job of mine! ")
Renee

Reenie
2008-05-04, 11:19pm
Irene - I believe Mike renamed Tuxedo "Blueberry" since Effetre black is really purple and Black & White aka Tuxedo really looks more Blueberry in bead form.

That's what I thought Hayley. Just making sure lol...the blueberry rods I received are really blueberry! The tuxedo rod was just white with a center of black. I was shocked when the shipment came in that there was soo much of a difference. They make awesome seashells either way:-)
I'll share a pic if I can make one that looks half way decent!