Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Thank you McDuck Creations!

JV
2008-05-05, 9:17pm
I received some of the LE special cored necklaces, but one was missed. Mary is sending it right out. What great customer service.
These necklaces are beautiful, make beads look very special, and are a great price, too. I will post a picture of them as soon as I can.
Jan

isa
2008-05-05, 10:56pm
Yes I think she is great too, had a problem once and her service was great!!! Without any fuss and was resolved very quick, and I love her stuff:razz:

danelady
2008-05-06, 12:33am
I buy from her often and NEVER had a problem, fast, courteous and smashingly creative! Gotta LOVE Mary McDuck!

Whimsey
2008-05-06, 9:25am
Mary is the GREATEST!!!!!! I always try to get in on her buys. Must have missed this one. The necklaces are great sellers at the craft shows.
A BIG thank you to Mary, and yes I want to see what I missed, please show us pictures.

IF-Designs
2008-05-06, 9:27am
I love marys goodies she has such cool stuff...

McDuck
2008-05-07, 8:21am
Jan- I cant wait to see them!! and thank you everyone!! you are so sweet!
Huggs mary

McDuck
2008-05-12, 6:43am
HI Jan! any pics yet, cant wait to see them! I hope you all enjoy your findings.
-Mary

JV
2008-05-12, 11:08am
I finally have a few pictures, of the same beads and one of the necklaces. They necklaces set off the beads so well, and I love being able to change the bead on a whim.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Thank you so much for making these available to us.
Jan

McDuck
2008-05-12, 1:07pm
OH Jan that is so cute! Thank you for sharing! and dont forget if you have any large holed beads you can fit them on the post to accent the larger beads!

Enjoy!
Mary