Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : A chance to meet and take a workshop with Afro Celotto, a person you should know!

Ofilia
2008-05-07, 8:02am
This past trip to Murano brought to my attention this furnace artist, Afro Celotto. I did not have the fortune to get to meet him, but I will in a couple weekends when I attend his demo through his representing gallery organizing this weekend at the following studio. If you happen to be able to come to the Chicago area either for the workshop or for the demo, I think you will not regret it :-P!

Ofilia

The Contemporary Studio of Glass Art
Afro Celotto , Weekend workshop May 17th & 18th

Those of you who have admired Afro's captivating exercises in rich color, movement and texture will NOT want to miss this opportunity to get up close and personal with the Maestro from Murano.

This class is very limited so act fast because it will get sold out!!!

Saturday May 17th, 12p.m. – 4p.m. demo’s and lectures
4p.m. – 9p.m. the studio will be open to students

Sunday May 18th, 4p.m. – 8 p.m. Demo’s and lectures

Class size is limited to 9 students

Class fee $400 enjoy

Call today to sign up 630.493.4527

Learn more@
www.contemporaryglass.org

www.afrocelotto.com

--

Contemporary School of Glass Art
101 w. 61st. Westmont IL, 60559
630.493.GLASS
e-shop@contemporaryglass.org

Ofilia
2008-05-08, 3:35pm
Here's the newsletter link with contact information to the gallery sponsoring the demo on the 18th. Call them to register for this event. Hope some of you can make it :-P!

http://www.prismcontemporary.com/prismshows.html

Ofilia

rusticstudio
2008-05-08, 8:45pm
Is there a demo that is no charge? Or only the full class?

Ofilia
2008-05-09, 4:33am
Is there a demo that is no charge? Or only the full class?

The demo on Sunday at 12:30 is FREE :razz:!!!!!!!!!! I'm all into that! Just call the Prism gallery in Chicago to make a reservation. Their number is in the link above.

Hope you get to come! It'll be nice to see you again, Patty, especially since we won't have that BSGC show in September :pout:.

Ofilia

rusticstudio
2008-05-14, 7:29pm
I'm going to try to make it but I'm not sure.

I'm still bummed about the BSCG show! :pout: