Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Thank You Val Cox!! (Actually Sabrina!)

nickandryan
2008-05-13, 1:12pm
I just wanted to say a big "Thank YOU!" to Sabrina/Val Cox for her great customer service and their wonderful products. It's really nice to get great communication and friendly service these days, even when the order is small.

So thanks, I will be coming back for more! (frit that is)

Laura

Val Cox
2008-05-14, 7:51am
Thank you Laura, I passed your compliments onto my sister, she will be delighted. :) Val

isa
2008-05-14, 8:30am
I can second this, have also ordered and had very nice e-mail contact, she even paid me for teaching her Dutch;-) I'll certainly order again.

Anzie
2008-05-14, 10:25am
I will also say I had great service and fantastic product. Val, question for you. I thought I saw a sampler package before. A collection of different frits. Do you have it still? I'm not seeing it.

adee
2008-05-14, 11:06am
Hear! Hear! I'm with you guys! To Sabrina and Val!=D>=D>:love:

Bubbyanne
2008-05-14, 11:30am
I am another happy camper here. Thanks so much!

Tesorobeads
2008-05-27, 8:29pm
I was so happy to finally find a company that sells frit in a variety of wonderful colors. It was all I could do not to order one of each!! Great service from Val Cox and the shipping was excellent. I will also be back for more as I cannot stop using it on my beads as I just the love way they came out. Thank you Val for selling lovely frit colors.

Debbie

Val Cox
2008-05-28, 6:02am
You are very welcome Debbie, enjoy! :) Val

angelique_redhead
2008-05-28, 7:59am
I'm of the firm opinion that Val Cox and her sister rock. Great service and awesome colors. :love: Angelique