Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Glass Hive ALERT!

Jenfire
2008-05-21, 8:43pm
Mike is one sweet man and Deb is an angel. I bought a kiln from the 2 years ago and for some reason the element blew out. Mike covered it, sent me step by step instructions for putting the new one in - and guess what? It works! I was so excited about getting the kiln apart and back togethr I called Mike to share the moment of flipping the switch. Sorry Mike, I ope your eardrums have recovered!
So Folks if you need a great kiln -- Glass Hive is the only place to get one.
Jen

Hayley
2008-05-21, 9:07pm
I love my glass hive kilns!!! And Mike is da bomb!!!

Jackson River Glass
2008-07-09, 1:46pm
I ordered an annealer from him but haven't fired it up yet. Can anyone tell me what I need to do first (if anything)? kiln wash? paper? I've never had my own kiln before, so I wasn't sure. 8-[

Any tips on programming it for boro?

lurvey
2008-07-09, 5:40pm
I just use the fiber blanket on the bottom. I didn't even think about kiln wash. Email glass hive and they will probably help with the programming. He was very quick to answer any questions I had.

Kelly

Jackson River Glass
2008-07-09, 5:42pm
awesome! Thanks Kelly!!! :smile:

Jenfire
2008-07-09, 9:15pm
They are the best, call or email them and they will let you know hat to do and how to do it. I just flipped the switch on mine when I first got it and it has been a dream since.
Jen

KristiB
2008-07-17, 9:57am
Yup! Love my kiln and Mike is THE man!!!

He makes amazing stringers too!! I gotta post my beads.. those dichro stringers ROCK!!

Kristi

AlivELampworK
2008-07-17, 10:38am
i can't say enough good things about mike and deb! i had an issue with my kiln and i called mike, and he immediately knew the issue and mailed me a replacement piece for no charge. i took the digi box off the side of my kiln and replaced the part myself, and it was fixed!! mike makes GREAT kilns!! :)

Firebrand Beads
2008-07-29, 9:56am
and they give good events too! Glass Stock '08 is coming right up....