Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : dichroic glass?? trying to find

juniemoon
2008-05-24, 9:50am
HI
I went to the gathering in Minneapolis last summer and bought some dichro glass from a vendor there, one of the biggies as i recall. it is the best, kind of pricey but hands down the best. I bought some clear back and some black back. it is really thick, not too wide and bumpy. I cant find the invoice and i my searching hasnt brought me any results either. does anyone know what I am referring to? I want to buy some more, I just can't believe i dont keep better track of my stuff..........please if you have any ideas help me!!
Junie

Dennis Brady
2008-05-24, 10:02am
ABC (Artisan's Buyers Cooperative) is this weekend putting out a bulletin offering all CBS packs and sheets for 30% off:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chuckie
2008-05-24, 10:03am
Most people feel the Coatings by Sandburg (CBS) dichroic is the best. It doesn't matter which vendor you buy it from as long as it's the CBS stuff.

DesertDreamer
2008-05-24, 10:22am
Try here, they're my favorite sellers.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nitadee
2008-05-24, 11:46am
try here!!

Phoenix
2008-05-24, 12:24pm
I have a couple colors in my new items 10% off right now - ABR is another of my favorites as well for dichro

bluecatbeads
2008-05-25, 9:57am
The type you are referring to is standard thickness radium I beleive... comes with even regular bumps on it... or if it is only slightly bumpy then it might be grainet (sorry spelling but like a type of rock) Hope this helps and like everyone else says it is CBS, they are the best coaters out there