Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Mike Frantz, this thread is for you....

tiggybubba
2008-06-06, 10:16am
When and where can we buy the cool colour Nessie?

That is all.....carry on.

Tache
2008-06-06, 10:25am
I'm not Mike, but right now he's giving it away. Mine's on it's way!

Hayley
2008-06-06, 11:00am
Leslie,

This is the answer my exact same question . . .

"Yes, Nessi was originally the dark Lagoon color. But we didn't receive it on our first Effetre shipment. We finally got some on a later shipment but it was a very limited amount. We don't have enough to sell so we are giving it away. We're not even sure if Frantz will be able to get any more of it."

That I don't understand for Mike has posted in the past that Effetre was making 220 lbs. of each color and if he liked the color, he had the option of purchasing an additional 880 lbs. So even if he didn't like Nessi . . . one would think that there would still be 220 lbs. available?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nagibeads
2008-06-06, 11:24am
oh bummer!#-o
I was waiting to buy Nessi after seeing your amazing bead Hayley...
I will keep my fingers crossed that more is on the way.
I guess I should order some (well, make an order to get some!) before it goes bye bye!

tiggybubba
2008-06-06, 1:59pm
but do you want to get sucked in for just 3 rods? I would love it and then be crushed when its gone.....

nagibeads
2008-06-06, 2:39pm
true...but I will savor it while it lasts....now if I can only remember my Frantz Password...
funny how the colors I like so much are always the ones in short supply....I guess I am a glutton for punishment LOL!:oops:

mikefrantz
2008-06-12, 4:48pm
Even I am confused of what the original name was, but I am sending samples back to Effetre for them to look at and try to make again.

Once June is over and we stop giving away the Nessi, then we will see if there is enough to sell, if not, look for it for sale at ISGB, BASH and Glass Stock.

I have another 7 new colors coming from Effetre within the next month. One is a new irridized black, a new dark pink, and some other surprises!

Our newest shipment of CIM Messy Colors are doing well, especially the Electric Avenue!

The Stone Ground Messy Color is very exciting!

The newest shipment just recieved had FOSSIL, but most of it was dark, and just a tiny bit of light and medium. Effetre will be trying to make the FOSSIL so that there is more of the lighter and medium tonalities.

So for the time being, Nessi is only available when you make any purchase, and then the other free gifts kick in at over 5, over 10, over 15 and over 20 pounds, and some real nice colors there be.

mikey

sammyjo
2008-06-13, 3:06am
I'm really disappointed that I missed out on the nessie gift by 1 day, but seemed to have missed out on the May giveaway as well :(

My timing sux

Hayley
2008-06-13, 9:45am
The Nessi gift is for the month of June . . . why do you think that you miss out?

mikefrantz
2008-06-13, 10:01am
Very soon in our newsletter all of our free gifts or sales will be listed for the next six months. This will allow yo to not miss out on any of our sales or free glass give-aways!

MIKE

I'm really disappointed that I missed out on the nessie gift by 1 day, but seemed to have missed out on the May giveaway as well :(

My timing sux

sammyjo
2008-06-13, 12:31pm
The Nessi gift is for the month of June . . . why do you think that you miss out?

Like I said, my timing sux. If only I had left ordering for a little longer... Nessie was the color I loved out of the cool colors. Hopefully it will go on sale and I'll have an excuse to buy more glass :)