Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Arrow Springs ROCKS!!!!!!

Holly'sFolly
2008-06-13, 10:59am
I'm back from a week of glass classes at Bead & Button and I can't tell you how impressed I am by the kind folks at Arrow Springs.

Craig managed all the tanks for all the MANY glass classrooms. He was EVERYWHERE... back and forth making sure we all had plenty of propane and oxy to keep torching all day long.

Even though they were the first ones in and the last to leave, everyone from AS was very pleasant to all us glass heads. AND... great discounts on all the equipment they brought to the show new. I left with a new Mini CC, hoses and Crowley marver and she's finally hooked up and ready to go.

Craig and all the Arrow Springs folks, thanks for making B&B 08 so wonderful for all of us!!! Your kindness and generosity is astounding.

McDuck
2008-06-13, 12:19pm
OH they are wonderful! I was so busy i never got back there to get my glass! so I emailed them, and low and behold it was still there in their packings. I guess noone has ever emailed them before asking for their glass. I was so happy! Arrow Springs rocks too! thank you Jessika!