Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : used kilns?

honey*bee
2008-06-24, 2:51pm
I am looking for probably a used kiln the cheapest I find new is $400 and I can't quite afford that just yet but I don't want to be wasting my time by making beads and not annealing them. Does anyone know where I could find fairly cheap kilns??

Carols Glass
2008-06-24, 2:54pm
WaleApparatus is having a sale and they even have one kiln in their clearance section!

Here is the link to the kiln for $275.00!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dennis Brady
2008-06-24, 4:24pm
I am looking for probably a used kiln the cheapest I find new is $400 and I can't quite afford that just yet but I don't want to be wasting my time by making beads and not annealing them. Does anyone know where I could find fairly cheap kilns??

I don't know about used kilns, but can provide a brand new AIM 84BD with bead door for $300
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PaulaD
2008-06-24, 6:49pm
You can get a Chili Pepper with out the automatic controller for about that amount of money. I've special ordered them for people.
Paula

honey*bee
2008-06-25, 6:07am
Thanks I will keep that in mind and try to save up the money. TRY.

Momliz
2008-06-25, 6:56am
How much are the chillipeppers ? I am interested in one. thanks, Liz

GatorBeadMaker
2008-06-29, 11:55am
Dennis,

Is the shipping the same as what is listed on the shipping page? Or is it calculated differently?

Dennis Brady
2008-06-29, 12:58pm
Dennis,

Is the shipping the same as what is listed on the shipping page? Or is it calculated differently?

For kilns we charge the actual freight cost direct from the factory. Little kilns ship UPS. Larger ones truck. For large kilns, or offshore orders, here's what I need to provide a freight quote:

For a kiln the size of an 84BD freight to Florida would be $45.
For delivery to places closer to central Oregon it could be as little as $20.