Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Malcom at Artco Rocks!

Miss Kate
2008-06-27, 10:09am
Malcom, you're da bomb! I ordered the entire set of Japanese petal pushers from him just 2 days ago, and it already got here!!! WoopWoop! I can't wait to play with them this weekend!

Thank you!

Miss Kate

ArtcoInc
2008-06-27, 11:48am
Thanks. We aim to please!

Malcolm

beadworkstudio
2008-06-28, 7:48pm
I'll second that! I got mine today too, two days after I ordered them. Thanks Malcolm!

There wasn't a handle with them. Should there have been, or do I have to buy that separately?
ETA: I just looked and the handle is separate. Guess I should have looked closer! They fit in the handle of my bead reamer, so I'll just use that. :)

Parrotise
2008-07-01, 8:53pm
I'll have to third that!! I ordered an optic mold from him late Friday afternoon and it came in the mail Monday! Wow! What fast service! Thank you so much, Malcom! I'll be ordering from you again!

Deb Hopeful Journeys
2008-07-01, 9:04pm
whats a japanese petal pusher?

ArtcoInc
2008-07-01, 10:26pm

Our name for the "3D Flower Drawing Rod":

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My son came up with the name .... "it's for pushing the flower petals, right?" :)

Malcolm

Miss Kate
2008-10-23, 5:33am
Well, once again ordered some stuff from Malcom. It was on Saturday. Wednesday - I had my stuff! Malcom - you Rock!!

Thanks for the great service!

adot45
2009-12-14, 10:16am
I ordered a Bobcat Friday or Saturday and got it today, Monday. =D> Promptness in shipping items has a large impact on repeat business. I appreciate it and I'll be back. I should also add that the packing was bulletproof.....Thanks Malcolm,
David

AKDesigns
2009-12-14, 9:09pm
:lol: I had to have those when I saw them and have yet to use them. Maybe we need a thread where people show what they did with them.

tenor_ringer
2009-12-29, 7:21pm
Ditto Malcolm. The Xmas order arrived quickly and everything was perfect. DW loves the tweezers.

Many thanks!

Ofilia
2009-12-30, 6:38am
I'll agree with all of you! Malcolm is most professional, prompt AND super personalized service giving one the feeling, he is there for you:razz:. Been a pleasure getting to know we have such great folks out there supporting our addictions.... I mean artistic needs:smile:.

ArtcoInc
2009-12-30, 10:49am
Thank you all for the very kind words :)

Malcolm

fsankar
2010-01-05, 6:22pm
One more for Malcolm.
I live in the land where things just dont work out well. ( Dont ask). It is hot and surrounded by water and shipping is the worst nightmare.
Malcolm shipped my order so fast that it would make your head spin.
Unfortunately, all does not work that well in Paradise. The post office sent my order to Hell. But Wait, all is not lost yet, up comes the guardian Angel, Malcolm comes to the rescue. Yes Malcolm was so understanding and helpful that I cant thank him enough.
It is not over as yet. We still have to redeem the lost soul but at least I feel some comfort about the whole mess. Thank you Malcolm.
Franklin

glassactcc
2010-01-05, 6:23pm
Small pants:biggrin: Malcolm is very helpful with questions and inquiries too.

CelesteK
2010-01-15, 6:56pm
Yes, I was completely thrilled! I ordered a lentil press on Dec. 30 and got it Jan. 2 in time to play with it over the weekend. I'm most definitely going to order more things from Malcolm--maybe even my next torch...

Celeste