Google

PDA

View Full Interactive Version Of This Page : Think Pink Updates

sarah_hornik
2008-07-31, 11:47am
First of all - a huge THANKS to everyone who has purchased the E-book so far!
:love:

I've been working on the file all day, trying to fix some issues that came up.
At this point, if I never have to look at a PDF file again I will be a happy person.

MAC USERS:
I have a new version of the file (split into 2, as it came out quite heavy) that should be Mac-compatible. I think I e-mailed it to everyone who reported problems, but if I missed you somehow, please e-mail me at sarah.hornik@gmail.com and I will send you your copy.

EVERYONE ELSE:
A couple of people brought to my attention that the grey strips on each page (backgrounds for the header and footer) were unnecessarily wasting printer ink. I'm sorry this didn't occur to me earlier. #-o
Anyway, the latest version of the file does not have the strips (just plain white background). Also, the file size is now smaller (3.5MB vs. 4.5MB, woohoo!)
If you have purchased Think Pink and would like to have the updated version, e-mail me (sarah.hornik@gmail.com) with the words "Think Pink Update" in the subject line.

I guess there is a bit of a learning curve here... thanks to everyone for being so patient with me! :-)

Don't forget to post pictures of your results.

born2snooze
2008-07-31, 12:00pm
I want an update one please! :D I will email you. :love:

debkauz
2008-07-31, 12:16pm
Mine's fine but thanks for offering that. My hothead isn't being very cooperative today because of the wind (I torch on the deck) so I may have to wait until the MiniCC tomorrow. I'm definitely excited to try though.

Wiley
2008-07-31, 12:27pm
My copy is perfect already! Thank you!

Carmen Isaacs
2008-07-31, 12:49pm
At long last I have been able to print it on a PC I was on a Mac

adee
2008-07-31, 9:02pm
Sarah, is this another update after the one I got named "Think Pink: problem with page 14 solved!" ?

a.

sarah_hornik
2008-08-01, 4:59am
The file name for the latest version is ThinkPink1.2.pdf - if you have that, you are fine.

rosebud101
2008-08-01, 7:16pm
Sarah, that is one fabulous e book on rubino. I made a bead today that I will post later. Rubino and I have not been friends before, but because of your book, we are starting to get a long. I will check my pdf file to see if I have the updated version. Thank you, again. Just keep those ebooks coming!

Margrieten
2008-08-03, 11:49am
Hi Sarah,

Your tutorial looks great, what a fantastic layout. I enjoyed it very much and I find it so inspirering! I am very happy with it and I am looking forward to your next Ebook!

A little tip. I don't know all the names of the glass. Is it possible that next time you write down the nummers of the glass you used? Or did I look over it?

StOrM
2008-08-03, 7:53pm
I just wanted to say thanks again Sarah, your tut was great......love your work and Thanks again for teaching me from afar :)

adee
2008-08-06, 12:01am
Hi Sarah, I hate to bother you but I don't have the latest file then...:rolleyes:
Thank you !:-P

anne225
2008-08-11, 7:16pm
Love the Tut ...but page 14 didn't come through. Can you send just that one?

Anne