Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service Kiosk (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Phoenix Art... (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35982)

Venessa 2006-10-12 12:49pm

Phoenix Art...

I got my cigar boxes today! Fast shipping, and great packing!! Thank you!

Phoenix 2006-10-12 1:06pm

Yippee! I hope they hold many beautiful beads :-)

pandora 2006-10-12 4:46pm

I just got my last glass order. Am I just lucky, or do you treat everybody this well??
Where do I go to rave?

Thanks bunches! I'll be playing in the vintage glass tomorrow, and will post some pics shortly thereafter.
Aloha,
elise

Phoenix 2006-10-12 5:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandora
I just got my last glass order. Am I just lucky, or do you treat everybody this well??
Where do I go to rave?

Thanks bunches! I'll be playing in the vintage glass tomorrow, and will post some pics shortly thereafter.
Aloha,
elise

I'd like to think I treat ervybody well :-)

Thanks for the rave and I can't wait to see pictures!

Dana L 2006-10-12 5:40pm

Both! you are lucky AND she treats us all this well.
Jessica Rocks!

Phoenix 2006-10-12 8:33pm

Aw- you guys are making me blush -thanks!
(and just wait till you see the goodies coming soon! - Read up on the discount you can earn this weekend to have more cash to stock up once I add new stuff :-) )

pandora 2006-10-12 8:39pm

I just saw Mary's pics. What beautiful glass!! I wonder if that's the same peach I got some of, Mine looks clear (I mean transparent), but is a very pretty and hard to find color. I used some last week...now I just have to find those beads in my buckets (embarressed by how many beads I have waiting to be cleaned).
Something to look forward to tomorrow! *I mean playing with the peach glass...not cleaning beads) ;)
Aloha,
Elise
And thanks again Jessica! You certaintly do treat your customers very well.

silkys 2006-10-12 8:52pm

Yes shes good to everyone ... not that your not special, its just that with Jes we all are !

Jessica , that green you have .. would you call it a transparent Lime green ? and does it bubble ?

Phoenix 2006-10-12 10:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by silkys
Yes shes good to everyone ... not that your not special, its just that with Jes we all are !

Jessica , that green you have .. would you call it a transparent Lime green ? and does it bubble ?

The hex green bubbles- the transparent green does not. I have heard lots of people refer to the hex as a lime- I must have different limes because I think its more muted than a lime- maybe a minty lime of that doesn't make you lose your appetite? I like to think of the hex as almost transparent - you can generally see into the bead, but not through it.

Phoenix 2006-10-12 10:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandora
I just saw Mary's pics. What beautiful glass!! I wonder if that's the same peach I got some of, Mine looks clear (I mean transparent), but is a very pretty and hard to find color. I used some last week...now I just have to find those beads in my buckets (embarressed by how many beads I have waiting to be cleaned).
Something to look forward to tomorrow! *I mean playing with the peach glass...not cleaning beads) ;)
Aloha,
Elise
And thanks again Jessica! You certaintly do treat your customers very well.

The peach Mary is using was in quite a few grab bags and shorts until I ran out- it looks like the clear core orange- only it's peach

And I may be able to match you on uncleaned beads- I really don't NEED to clean them until I run out of backfill for auctions right?

McDuck 2006-10-17 8:22am

woohoo I need topost a pic, i added some cz's to a veiled beigea bead. so pretty!