Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service Kiosk (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Kugler Iris Savannah/ASK Caramel Apple? (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189067)

one-eared pig 2011-03-08 6:09am

Kugler Iris Savannah/ASK Caramel Apple?

I checked the Frantz and Glasscraft websites, and it appears that the Kugler Iris Savannah (previously ASK Caramel Apple) is no longer in stock. I am going to call them at lunch, but does any other vendor sell Kugler 104? I had one rod of the caramel apple left, and now I need more for a possible custom order. This is what I get for dragging my feet.

I probably won't be able to check back until after work (silly job is needed to pay for my glass addiction), so thank in advance!

shawnette 2011-03-08 6:18am

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
carries the entire line.

PattyK 2011-03-08 9:03am

Some of the Kugler colors are on sale at glasscraft this month:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

beader55 2011-03-08 10:24am

ABR carries it and ALL 104 is 20% off - online only 3/5-3/18.
The sale price won't show up in your cart, they adjust it manually. I think there is a posting in the Sale Rack.

Happy buying!

PaulaD 2011-03-08 12:44pm

I have been thinking about carrying it for sometime but haven't done it yet because I want to move South.

ABR Dave 2011-03-08 12:45pm

yup, all Kugler Beadmaking is included in our 20% off sale. we have all of them in stock!

one-eared pig 2011-03-08 3:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABR Dave (Post 3433293)
yup, all Kugler Beadmaking is included in our 20% off sale. we have all of them in stock!

Yep! I placed my order and spole to Caleb already.

thank you to everyone for the suggestions!

one-eared pig 2011-03-11 4:05pm

I recv'd my order from ABR today! Very quick, and well-packaged.

thank you!

alb6094 2011-03-19 7:32pm

Melissa, I'm almost out of caramel apple and I was wondering what kind of luck you had with the iris savannah if you've had a chance to play with it?

pierces*designs 2011-03-19 7:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulaD (Post 3433290)
I have been thinking about carrying it for sometime but haven't done it yet because I want to move South.

Hey Paula! Where in the South?

Yellow Dog Girl 2011-03-29 9:36am

Hi, Astrid,

I'll answer for Melissa, if that's okay. I've used both - the Arrow Springs versions and the Kugler versions. After AS discontinued ASK, I knew I couldn't live without caramel apple or silver cinnamon, so I ordered the Kugler varieties. I'd say the batches are a bit different, but absolutely no more different than you'd find in different batches of similar "organic-y" glasses, such as Canyon de Chelle, etc. I've ordered Kugler caramel apple (aka iris savanne) a second time, and that second batch was a tad different than the first....so, I think, inconsistencies within normal limits. How's that?