Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tutorials (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Got Teeth??? (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227038)

Mitosis Glass 2012-07-09 3:40pm

I'm dying to see it! Those beads are hilarious!

Karen Hardy 2012-07-09 4:45pm

Can't wait! My mom's a dental assistant - teeth are right up her alley.
If this works, she's going to have a new necklace to wear to work.

goatmom 2012-07-09 9:10pm

So we took pics tonight. Still have to go thru them and resize etc. then will do the writing..so if the pics turned out good.. this will be up sometime tomorrow.
I am tickled so many of you want this tute !!

Parrotise 2012-07-09 9:27pm

I can't wait to see the pics! I tried them and they look nothing like yours do. I need help!

Eileen 2012-07-09 10:58pm

I'd love to make some of these for the kiddos at BOC too.
Thank you for sharing with us, will be watching for the tute!

MarthaMaria 2012-07-10 3:57am

Thank you
MarthaMaria

dehoffa 2012-07-10 7:33am

BOC and Halloween or cheshire cat . Ooh too many things to think of.

Mitosis Glass 2012-07-10 7:47am

I can't wait!

PattyK 2012-07-10 10:54am

Those are fantastic!

goatmom 2012-07-10 2:40pm

Ok so there are A LOT of pics... so I'm making it into a PDF. Will prolly be finished late tonight ( into the wee hours in other words..I tend to stay up till 3 am or so lol ) ...but IT IS COMING !

loribeads 2012-07-10 6:49pm

This is very kind of you to do!

goatmom 2012-07-11 12:08am

This is taking me longer to to do than I thought...I am halfway done though ! So it will be sometime later today - Wed - before it gets posted. Beware though that some of the pics are not the best.. but you will get the idea I think. Thanks for being patient. Until later today.... wishing everyone glassy dreams :smile:

de Beadster 2012-07-11 3:37am

I have always admired these beads! Looking forward to seeing the tutorial!!! Thanks for all the time and effort you are putting into this!!!

wolflo 2012-07-11 10:43am

I think Mick would really want those too!(the above beads with the cute pink tongue) Thanks...you made me.....smile? Lolol..

Wolflo(Lois)

Patty Lakinsmith 2012-07-11 12:24pm

Great idea Sharon - the kids will love those. :-)

dehoffa 2012-07-11 8:50pm

Thanks Sharon, very generous of you. I know one kid that would love these for Mardi Gras.......ME!!!

Oh yeah Halloween, and how about a rolling stones day, and quite a few for BOC !!

Ali Oops 2012-07-12 8:28am

Is it soup yet? :lol:

beadgoodies 2012-07-12 10:05am

Last night I decided to practice eyeballs. Wow, I'd love to add some teeth to these eyeballs!!!!!

http://users.zoominternet.net/~beadg.../eye_balls.jpg

Can't wait!!!

Candy

goatmom 2012-07-12 1:14pm

Wowzers !!
I did not expect this kind of interest. :shock:

Patty, Thank you ! Your li'l meanies are what got me going on this. I LOVE those beads ! I figured out how to make the teeth by looking at yours. You rock ma'am.. s'all I need to say :biggrin:

Awww Candy... those are just too freaking cute.

I did finish the tutorial. I am trying to get it converted to PDF to make it smaller and easier to download etc. I have it in Word Doc right now. If anyone wants it that way you are welcome to it. Am looking for a converter right now that will work for me.

LAJ 2012-07-12 1:28pm

Sharon, my computer will easily convert a word doc to pdf. If you want to e-mail it to me at lajewelrydesigns@aol.com, I'll gladly do it for you. Just send me your e-mail address. You've done enough. Glad to help if I can.

Melinda 2012-07-12 4:11pm

I'd love to have it as word doc. I can convert to pdf. cauldroncreations@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!!

And if everyone hasn't seen her other work, it is amazing!!

I can't believe what you do with Polymer Clay.

blong2001 2012-07-12 5:29pm

I can't wait for this to be done! The beads are great!

Crazy Woman 2012-07-12 5:43pm

WOW!!! How cool is that. I was a Dental Assistant for waaaay too many years.... lol.... and love to bring some to my present dentist! They will love it! Thanks, thanks! Thanks!!!!!

goatmom 2012-07-12 6:01pm

Soon my lovelies.. verra soon.

Got it all done.. then Patty Lakensmith.. of whom I got the original inspiration to do these.. has offered to add a few of her tips in the tutorial too.

How freaking cool is that ??? So should be able to get this all finished no later than tomorrow..( hoping tonight ) [-o<

I cannot tell you how tickled I am with the response here. I hope there will be a tons of BOC beads made soon...and yes Dentists need cool beadies too.. :lol:

And Melinda.. thank you :smile: You made my day!

Robinj 2012-07-12 6:22pm

Super cool of you to do this, and super cool that Patty is helping out! Thanks to both of you!

Cherri 2012-07-12 6:32pm

AWESOME

Mitosis Glass 2012-07-12 8:22pm

I can't wait! Thank you so much for doing this! And Patty, you are awesome. :love:

goatmom 2012-07-12 10:53pm

It's done..I think it looks good. I go to post it and upload the PDF... of course it's too big and LE won't let me upload. That said, it is only 1.72MB.

For right now, email me at goatmom1@charter.net or PM me your email addy and I will email it to you. It's gonna take a few days to resize the pics etc so it will be small enough to post here.

Gonna have to be good enough for right now but will let you guys know when it is re-sized and posted in free tutorials !

ironmountainglass 2012-07-13 1:20am

Ohh Thanks so much for doing this and Patty thank you too for adding your tips to.:)

Denielle 2012-07-13 6:32am

Thank you so much, you are very kind and generous to put all that time and effort into this! You should be proud of your first tutorial-writing effort:grin:

I made some beads with these teeth before...it was fun for me to see how someone else goes about getting a similar end result while using different steps. I will post some of the beads I made using your tut and I hope to see pics from other people, too!