Lampwork Etc.

Lampwork Etc. (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Beads of Courage (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   2014 Iditarod Beads on the Trail Call to Artists (http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259377)

glvz 2014-02-23 3:24pm

Tracking info shows mine as delivered.

Georgia

Robinj 2014-02-23 3:50pm

Mine should have arrived on Friday.

preciousglass 2014-02-23 5:37pm

I shipped mine on Tues. Supposed to be delivered in 3 days, so... If you haven't gotten mine yet, they're coming.

alaskagirl 2014-02-23 11:14pm

More pictures of these beauties. Excuse my pathetic photography skills. A professional photographer volunteered to take shots that will also be posted when we get them back.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

alaskagirl 2014-02-23 11:15pm

alaskagirl 2014-02-23 11:16pm

Denielle 2014-02-24 6:23am

Robin, those bones are so cool! And the polar bears and the legos...and...and...

alaskagirl 2014-02-24 9:01am

Hosting this event is such a blast. It's like Christmas opening all of the packages from all over the country. Each artist's talent and generosity is humbling and inspiring. Thanks to each of you who help make this event happen!

Laura

Baywinger 2014-02-24 4:54pm

Hopefully mine have made it, I sent two packages at the same time, one two you in AK and one to TX the one in TX has made it.

chevygirl70 2014-02-25 7:49pm

Mine are showing as delivered yesterday as well (to Anchorage). Whew!

alaskagirl 2014-02-26 8:03pm

Morgan and Chvygirl, your beads are here. We have everything packaged up for delivery to the mushers bright and early tomorrow!

Baywinger 2014-02-26 10:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskagirl (Post 4542152)
Morgan and Chvygirl, your beads are here. We have everything packaged up for delivery to the mushers bright and early tomorrow!

Yeah!!!!!
so happy they made it.

Curly Irish Girl 2014-02-27 11:52am

Where will the list of pairings of musher, bead and dogs be listed? Know it takes time to get it done....just excited and curious. Thanks for all your hard work coordinating this fun activity!

alaskagirl 2014-02-27 7:35pm

Yes! We will be posting the list before the start. We distributed over 60 packages today and are going to track down a couple more folks for the remaining packages. I hope to post the list prior to race start this weekend. Laura

ginger2 2014-02-27 8:13pm

Laura,
Just a quick thank you for doing all of this work to do all the coordinating! I'm sure the kids will be so excited.....heck, I'm excited!
Thx,
ginger

eregel 2014-02-28 4:23am

What's the best place to "follow along" ? We don't get a lot of local coverage down here.

Mountain Lady 2014-02-28 2:50pm

Laura: Thanks so much to you and everyone in AK who spend so much time and energy getting this all set up!! You ROCK! Gonna make a special trip to AK just to give you a hug!!

The lineup of mushers carrying beads in on the HHH facebook page here

You can see your musher's profile here

carolinainmymind 2014-02-28 3:41pm

Yay! So excited!

Baywinger 2014-02-28 5:49pm

I do not see my name in the list?

alaskagirl 2014-02-28 7:33pm

Morgan and others. There is a problem with the list posted. It will be fixed and updated shortly. Morgan, your musher is Danny Seavey... Sorry for the glitch

Laura

Baywinger 2014-02-28 8:02pm

great thank you for the update!

chevygirl70 2014-03-01 1:05am

WOO- HOO! This is so cool, thank you so much to all the Alaskan torchers who invited us all to send beads for this event. I'm so touched at your thoughtful compassion and wonderful idea to support BOC, so honored to have been able to send beads made with love, and giddy excited for this event to start!

alaskagirl 2014-03-01 9:51am

Ok, the list on the H3 Facebook page should be correct. I will update a cleaner version on the front page of this post today. Later, after race start. Heading down to pass out the last of the beads ( duplicates ) now. Race starts at 10 am and it's so warm here right now they had to truck in dozens of dump trucks full of snow. It's gonna be a beautiful day. Thanks so much to all of you for making this happen.

alaskagirl 2014-03-01 2:30pm

Michelle Pearson sweet talking Jeff King. Note the yellow envelope--mission accomplished.

alaskagirl 2014-03-01 2:31pm

Dogs riding in style before the start

alaskagirl 2014-03-01 2:31pm

Team getting ready to go

ginger2 2014-03-01 8:57pm

How exciting!

Thx so very much for helping us "see" what's going on in Alaska/Iditarod!

Stay toasty,
ginger

alaskagirl 2014-03-03 7:17pm

Front page of this thread is updated with musher & vets that are carrying your beads! Sorry for the delay.

preciousglass 2014-03-03 9:04pm

I'm having a very good time following 'my' musher on her journey. It is fun to follow along. She took a swim this morning. Hope she didn't lose anything in the river :wink:

alaskagirl 2014-03-04 8:41am

I hope this link works. Check out the photo in this article.